so no town can use actions? from burn?

is there town role that can cancel that?
Yes, Naomi should be town, I do not think she is the type to fake confusion as scum.
This game is already pissing me off
Why? it seems pretty tame so far. Slight town lean since your frustraiton sounds genuine.

-Bara Bara Hade ni Gattai was activated to destroy the World Government Hazard Hina and gain her one shot role block

Let's embrace our Lord and Saviour Buggy!

Davy Fi
Winner of these matches will unlock a haki one shot this phase
Vote Lynch Ultra

Remove incel
Are you scum again?h
It's borderline 4am wowee

i'm here hi
Have we ever played together
Everytime someone puts the ze in front of a hahaha I just imagine a tiny Frenchman with a thin mustache about to rob a boulangerie

Stop doing that
You are not a true pirate!

Indie
- Ultra

- Fujishiro

Town
- Lukah
- Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless

Oh Remove Worst
Their posts improved but due to the way I make lists I forgot to remove them oops!
You can have townie points for now, though I saw you also make lists a lot as scum. Your scum leans are uinspiring, but correction on Worst looks genuine.

well, gth Luka is town lol
Have you played with Luka before?

Have you ever played with Luka?

Worst

Custom title
Indie
- Ultra

- Fujishiro

Town
- Lukah
- Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- The Orca
- Worst
- Rachet

- Flower(???)

Wolfy
- Worst
- Boa Hana
- Crowned Witch
W/ all due respect please change your gimmick, it's making the thread insufferable to read.

Vote Lynch Crowned Witch
Probably the least inspiring slot I saw in my catchup. They lurk, drop a game related post that's not really accomplishing anything and dip. They aren't trying to solve the game and the villagriest aspect of their posts comes from discussion about if it's optimal to refill players, which is just eugh?

Also, their font is really annoying me and making the thread annoying to read. I don't think that's factoring into my analysis but I do think the slot is just a wolf regardless
I'm both Wolfy AND Town lean ?

According to my calculations those two should cancel each other

My town reads for now are

Town
-Fuji
-Naomi

Town Lean
- Lord Melkor
- Flowa
- Crowned Witch

Slight Town Lean
- Yoho

- Ultra

( the reads are for now based on a general feeling of their posts (well who am i kidding it's pretty much what all the reads are based on) )

So 3 mafia teams - Cross Guild, Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates?

Cult - World Goverment?

Hostile indies - Blackbeard, Enel, Doflamingo?

Good indies - Shanks?

Lots of evil mfs

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So 3 mafia teams - Cross Guild, Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates?

Cult - World Goverment?

Hostile indies - Blackbeard, Enel, Doflamingo?

Good indies - Shanks?

Lots of evil mfs
Well if this game is any similar to the previous game, Croc will be cult, Buggy is a jester, Enel and Lucci are an Anti-Town Savage Indie and Blackbeard a SK.