why are you claiming like i 100% wanted this, and call it foolish.

when i obvious said ultra is annoying and just shoot him. when you just admited to knowing i was joking.

it looks forced, like your trying to make conversation and blend it. by pointing this out, which is just look pointless.

I told the lad to stop try harding but he won't listen. I think he has to learn the lesson the hard way and get hit with as much bullshit as humanely possible, show the true depths of depravity of this bastardly game

Whats puzzling you? He did it before.
From what i understood:

There are 30 smth players and then if one of them dies you can resurrect them to give them the role of the ??? people (not determined who it is yet)

To prevent that you can vote the undetermined players/roles

this doesn't sound really common lol especially voting someone who doesn't exist yet

From what i understood:

There are 30 smth players and then if one of them dies you can resurrect them to give them the role of the ??? people (not determined who it is yet)

To prevent that you can vote the undetermined players/roles

this doesn't sound really common lol especially voting someone who doesn't exist yet
No they dont resurrect they just sub back in through the spare roles.

It can be both. The spare roles are there for people who want to come back and play even if there is no sub available.
seems like there's a lot of issues that'd come with that tbh

like unnecessary angleshooting etc if it's the player who died coming back to play which like

if a mafia flips and dies then comes back he knows who other mafia are and he could rand town

seems impractical imo

seems like there's a lot of issues that'd come with that tbh

like unnecessary angleshooting etc if it's the player who died coming back to play which like

if a mafia flips and dies then comes back he knows who other mafia are and he could rand town

seems impractical imo
Mafia of course wont be able to sub back in anyways because they know their team, the same applies to cult and stuff like that.