Oh gee

Have you ever considered you're making it difficult for people that have issues with letter and word order

No one gives a flying fuck if you want to be a unique butterfly or if you announce you're really into anal beads. That stuff is not inconvenient. This is
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔰.

The point just flew over your head, congratulations

𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱? 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡. 𝔐𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔶 𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔪 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔢?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh gee

Have you ever considered you're making it difficult for people that have issues with letter and word order

No one gives a flying fuck if you want to be a unique butterfly or if you announce you're really into anal beads. That stuff is not inconvenient. This is
Have you tried not reading the posts

𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱? 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔶 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔣𝔦𝔞 𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡. 𝔐𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔶 𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔪 𝔢𝔵𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔢?
Your font is literally, not figuratively, hard to read. I have dyslexia. This is rocket science for me and is putting extra strain on my eyes just to have to read what you're saying and interpret it properly.

It has nothing to do with individuality, which you're attributing this to. If it was colored fonts I wouldn't care, it would not impact me.

We clear?

Not that you'll bother empathizing with my plight, of course, but your posts are quite literally hard to read and that has nothing to do with you as a poster