Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Luka can plausibly be scum so far. Have a few town reads but that's really the only one that I lean scum on from the little I've read. With Luka I look to read into what his intent could be - I find when his motivation is obvious he tends to be town, when I can't see anything there he tends to be scum, and I can't see much in terms of where he's going with things. The main thing really was where he said Crowned was open scum but I couldn't really get that from anything else he had said and his actions around that part didn't line up with that being an actual thought.

Worst I thought was struggling big time but he seems to have mech in his favour and since a few posts that gave me that feeling he's been good. Watson is probably town.

I think Luka can plausibly be scum so far. Have a few town reads but that's really the only one that I lean scum on from the little I've read. With Luka I look to read into what his intent could be - I find when his motivation is obvious he tends to be town, when I can't see anything there he tends to be scum, and I can't see much in terms of where he's going with things. The main thing really was where he said Crowned was open scum but I couldn't really get that from anything else he had said and his actions around that part didn't line up with that being an actual thought.

Worst I thought was struggling big time but he seems to have mech in his favour and since a few posts that gave me that feeling he's been good. Watson is probably town.
What is the mech?

Agree worst posts look awkward af

Your font is literally, not figuratively, hard to read. I have dyslexia. This is rocket science for me and is putting extra strain on my eyes just to have to read what you're saying and interpret it properly.

It has nothing to do with individuality, which you're attributing this to. If it was colored fonts I wouldn't care, it would not impact me.

We clear?

Not that you'll bother empathizing with my plight, of course, but your posts are quite literally hard to read and that has nothing to do with you as a poster
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍? 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎.

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍? 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎.
Thank you

Sorry for being a dick

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Worst' recent posts have similar vibe to EL game when he was town. I pushed him day 1 as scum also because he sounded a bit akwarium first.
The guy's scum game is telling people he's eating dinner and then not returning for a few days. That's not it lmao.
We'll know for sure once he gets a gun and blows my kawaii brains out
:josad:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Wasn't the font you were using related to Wicca or smth?

Worst

Custom title

What is the mech?

Agree worst posts look awkward af
Awkward...but deadly for scums agenda they won't know what hit them

Agree with Worst being Town, too. His energy vibes like in the EL game.
Worst' recent posts have similar vibe to EL game when he was town. I pushed him day 1 as scum also because he sounded a bit akwarium first.
What's this EL game ? I played that ?

The guy's scum game is telling people he's eating dinner and then not returning for a few days. That's not it lmao.
The dinner was delayed there was nothing i could do!!

We'll know for sure once he gets a gun and blows my kawaii brains out
:josad:
U better hope i don't get any