Not really. Usually you just can't claim something which confirms your character. But claiming results/actions, etc, has always been fine in these games.
I mean sure. These shouldn't reveal my character in any way. This is mix of what I know and what i assumed. BMP and BP are 2 mafia teams (BM, Kaido and King are tanky, maybe bulletproof). CP-0 is cult. Akainu and Blackbeard I believe are hostile indies.

I mean sure. These shouldn't reveal my character in any way. This is mix of what I know and what i assumed. BMP and BP are 2 mafia teams (BM, Kaido and King are tanky, maybe bulletproof). CP-0 is cult. Akainu and Blackbeard I believe are hostile indies.
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙲𝙿-𝟶 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉. 𝕴𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖓𝖚𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞, 𝖘𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 "𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚? 𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙!!!"
My heart goes out to you, your plight is truly tragic. You are a true rebel.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

Oh gee

Have you ever considered you're making it difficult for people that have issues with letter and word order

No one gives a flying fuck if you want to be a unique butterfly or if you announce you're really into anal beads. That stuff is not inconvenient. This is
Town...Town...Town
I think I wanna get a gimmick, too, but I have no stamina to keep it up.
I can suggest a few that rotate
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔰.
I really want to say town, definitely town, yep town it is

Worst

Custom title
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛, 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
Your witchcraft is not witchcrafting cuz i'm not scum

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
There were 3 cults incthe last game.

Croc and his baroque works cult - Exclusive to living players

Buggy and his Impel Down prisioners cult - Exclusive to dead players

Rob Lucci/ CP-0 "cult" - Exclusive to one dead player who would become Rob's Pigeon

Worst

Custom title
And why would that be your assumption when, as you said, it doesn't actually provide anything?
I didn't said it doesn't provide anything i said it doesn't seem like a big info to me that would justify getting in trouble if you claim it.......i mean if u say something like " my role confirms that there are BMP and BP in the game " or " my role confirms that that character is tanky " it's not like you're revealing your flavor or anything that the host would warn you about