Ultra- no aggressiveness i think
lemon.de- their response to voting player 34 seemed odd
Mr. Reloaded- scumloaded is back with a vengeance. Get him now before he dooms us all
CoC. Color of Clowns- Polar had a case on him
Luka- doesn't have the towny tell i like from him yet
Sir Dante- mia
Alwaysmind- nothing stands out, kind of a background fly at the moment I think
Tyrant Muugen- appealing to Flower was odd
TheAncientCenturian- gut
Not bad, not bad. I do not want to go against Relo and Ultra though.

There's a scheme going on here boss look at this

This ape votes Boa apparently because " he was excited to play the game but now he's not so excited "

Then this clueless Ape throws a vote and then fluffs & dips out

Then look at what this ape says:

And then seems to be engaging friendly with CoC

Idk about you boss but either I should stop watching CSI or we got ourselves some scums here
Oh nice timing.

Boa just claimed Robin and wasn't modkilled, then an action submission happened, probably because the local Robin player tried to signal he's fake claiming

There's a scheme going on here boss look at this

This ape votes Boa apparently because " he was excited to play the game but now he's not so excited "

Then this clueless Ape throws a vote and then fluffs & dips out

Then look at what this ape says:

And then seems to be engaging friendly with CoC

Idk about you boss but either I should stop watching CSI or we got ourselves some scums here
I have Reloaded on a tight leash. If the time comes I will deal with him my self but I believe in his loyalty to the Apes.

So do you think BoaHancocksHusband is good?

The guy hurt me so much I cried for 4 days. Can you guarantee that won't happen again?
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜? 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜? 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎.
Yes she's serious

Lets not open this can of worm haha. Im just glad everyone is getting along now.

@𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚘𝚛 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙱𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖, 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗.

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑:

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝:

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜.
Its honestly. I know nothing about One piece and don't play high count role ability games.

It went beyond Mafia and got very personal.

But let's not discuss this further here. Don't wanna ruin a game I've been looking forward to.