Meh I'm not really supporting Boa I'm just saying that I think there's a slow scheme going in between you CoC and reloaded
Where do you get the notion there's a scheme going on if you don't really have anything good to say about Boa

Almost like your push is motivated or something

That would assume he has any sort of competence or capacity to play scum

I have 0 reason to believe he's not frozen here and just lurking and responding to the bare minimum, because that's what he's doing

This guy normally can't keep his mouth shut. Even in games he's not playing. He's done nothing. IDK how you see him as town, feels like you worked backwards from assuming he was to say me/Reloaded were scum
I remember him from Cake's One Piece game, was a bit similar to here.

@𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚝 𝙽𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚉𝚘𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘?

Worst

Custom title
Where do you get the notion there's a scheme going on if you don't really have anything good to say about Boa

Almost like your push is motivated or something
Yes it's motivated by the fact that it looked to me like you guys were slowly trying to get something going against Boa, don't really care about Boa's fate rn but it seems like there was some coordination there