You're saying I shouldn't be scum reading you for your play here because you're more likely to fluff here rather than conform to what I expect from you as town on OLF?

Yet, you're voting someone for doing the things you say I should be expecting from you as town?
I was unaware that CoC has taken over my identity.

Are you saying every player should be read the exact same way. Do you read say ultra the exact same way you read flower? I would hope not

I was unaware that CoC has taken over my identity.

Are you saying every player should be read the exact same way. Do you read say ultra the exact same way you read flower? I would hope not
I want to know why you voted for someone for fluffing when you think this site harbors that environment.

I suspect, it's because you're incapable of complex reads with any sort of depth as scum and this was the best you could do.

But if there's any depth to it feel free to let me know!

And no, every player has their own meta and should be read individually, which I'm doing with you.

Also as I said, this is not in isolation to that OLF game. I've observed you as a teammate here several times.

Naomi and I've already said why, even quoted their whole exchange with ultra and explained that it feels entirely and eerily similar to how I have sounded in exchanges with ultra as frustrated town
That's just empathizing with the similar experience you've had in the past, though.

It doesn't tell us anything about what aspects of her play makes you town read her pertaining to her meta.