Beef Chicken and Pork are all savory and tasty options of Meat. I personally am a Beef guy, but hey there's also Lamb, Veal, Elk, and even Reptile meat.

What's the opposite of a Peschetarian? Mostly eats meats and what Vegetables I do eat tend to be descended from the Potato. Cuz I'm that lol
?????

Me no understand ape lingo.

Guys I've enslaved over 50 villagers in Minecraft, I'm expanding their labor camps to include the manufacture of weapons and high explosives. What should I do next?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Guys I've enslaved over 50 villagers in Minecraft, I'm expanding their labor camps to include the manufacture of weapons and high explosives. What should I do next?
Got kill like 3cof them to show the others what happens when they question your authority

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
The toaster blew a fuse boss, it'll take some cycles to get it repaired :catsweat:
For a long time, I've wanted to see a Bread Bread Fruit. Luffy if he ate the Bread Fruit: Loafy. The idea of a Fruit that turns you into Bread is so stupidly funny to me.

Any insight into recent events? Just caught up, last few pages have a lot of the same accusations going back and forth.

Day 0: Davy Fight R/P/S winners

Davy Fight R/P/S is officially open. These are the match ups. Pm me 3 rounds of rock/paper/scissors. These will be used by me to determine the winners of each rounds for the rest of the game so I don't have to keep asking for r/p/s choices every phase. Only exception will be when Admirals appear.

[U]Yoho[/U] vs @Red Night

[U]Flower[/U] vs @Alwaysmind

[U]Emil[/U] vs @Dr. Watson

[U]Kiku[/U] vs @Ratchet

[U]Lord Melkor[/U] vs @Orwellian

[U]Yo Tan Wa[/U] Vs @The Orca

@Ultra vs [U]Polar Bear[/U]

[U]Pot Goblin[/U] vs @MangoSenpai

[U]Worst[/U] vs @TheAncientCenturion

@Mashiro Blue Vs [U]Luka[/U]

@Naomi vs [U]Random Asshole[/U]

[U]Fujishiro[/U] vs @Seraphoenix