Every time you are scum you use some type of lie in your pushes and when called out for them you just double down or avoid responding. Just like you did here.
It's not a lie. I had you as town literally off your first 3 posts in Better Call Saul.

Id encourage anyone to go read your entrance there and see how vastly different it was to thia one.

You're reactive not proactive as evidenced in the last 20 minutes. There is absolutely zero depth to any of your reads.

This also isn't in isolation. Your reads never have depth as scum and your best port of call if often to just bus your teammates because you struggle so much to generate content otherwise.

It's not a lie. I had you as town literally off your first 3 posts in Better Call Saul.

Id encourage anyone to go read your entrance there and see how vastly different it was to thia one.

You're reactive not proactive as evidenced in the last 20 minutes. There is absolutely zero depth to any of your reads.

This also isn't in isolation. Your reads never have depth as scum and your best port of call if often to just bus your teammates because you struggle so much to generate content otherwise.
You can basically just solve him by post count because as town you can count on him tunneling someone, anyone, just for existing and showing 0 hesitation in doing so

You really gotta keep the 2 sites separate bc I play different on each. 1 is serious and fun. This site is fluff and a popularity contest. You can definitely tell if you read my town games here vs this game, but again, you are trying to force something that isn't there, why?

You really gotta keep the 2 sites separate bc I play different on each. 1 is serious and fun. This site is fluff and a popularity contest. You can definitely tell if you read my town games here vs this game, but again, you are trying to force something that isn't there, why?
If this site is fluff then why are you voting someone for fluffing?