@RippedCal

Since I brought it up, it does seem to me like no one cares about it, but I would like your thoughts about Muugen.

Him tagging flower out of the blue for protection was really odd to me. Then he hasn't even bothered to address it, even though I have quoted him and asked him directly about it.

Why would he do that as scum lol.
I can think of a number of scenarios

1. He is scum with flower and can create distance if one of em flip

2. He is scum and knows flower is not and can try and get on her good side, buddy-buddy regardless of her alignment

3. He is scum and wants to draw protection from town (whatever flowers alignment)

4. He's stupid town and revealed too much

5. No idea, which is why I asked him

I can think of a number of scenarios

1. He is scum with flower and can create distance if one of em flip

2. He is scum and knows flower is not and can try and get on her good side, buddy-buddy regardless of her alignment

3. He is scum and wants to draw protection from town (whatever flowers alignment)

4. He's stupid town and revealed too much

5. No idea, which is why I asked him
1. Shitty distancing to just drop in and tag her to protect him and then not explain further

2. Flower was already trying to buddy with him before he tagged her.

3. I guess.

4. What did he reveal lol.

1. Shitty distancing to just drop in and tag her to protect him and then not explain further

2. Flower was already trying to buddy with him before he tagged her.

3. I guess.

4. What did he reveal lol.
Muugen liking this but still hiding from the thread lol.

Reveal something specifically, obviously nothing bc thats against the rules. If you are trying to insinuate he did it with any intent as town, then he is more then capable of doing 1-3.

The whole post stinks imo which is why I asked.

His refusal to answer is putting this at defcon 4

Him liking your post but still not posting is putting it at defcon 3

Others not partaking in the discussion is making me worry that we should be deacon 2 lol