Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Goblin might be cooking something
@Pot Goblin ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›?
I've been busy today and am heading back home soon

I skimmed when I was able but I'll be able to read closer in the game once I return

If there are fellas you all want an opinion on I can start off with that if I can get a list

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
I can think of a number of scenarios

1. He is scum with flower and can create distance if one of em flip

2. He is scum and knows flower is not and can try and get on her good side, buddy-buddy regardless of her alignment

3. He is scum and wants to draw protection from town (whatever flowers alignment)

4. He's stupid town and revealed too much

5. No idea, which is why I asked him
what exacty have i revealed pb?

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
Muugen liking this but still hiding from the thread lol.

Reveal something specifically, obviously nothing bc thats against the rules. If you are trying to insinuate he did it with any intent as town, then he is more then capable of doing 1-3.

The whole post stinks imo which is why I asked.

His refusal to answer is putting this at defcon 4

Him liking your post but still not posting is putting it at defcon 3

Others not partaking in the discussion is making me worry that we should be deacon 2 lol
iirc everytime you've tried casing me you've rolled scum....

no one is hiding not sure when I've ever actually hid from the thread.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'll be honest, I forget 99% of the games I played and the ones i do remember playing, I don't know the details.

So this isn't me just dogging on you cause it's a thing I do. I'm seeing you as pretty shifty.
The last game we played you tunneled the shit out of me and roleblocked me at night, and I was a harmless neutral indie like I said I was lmao

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I'm at the gym atm, I'll be processing actions and responding back ASAP once I'm done with my reps. :michalaugh:
Feel the ๐Ÿ”ฅ