Hello Sigishole, what insights can you share with me today?

:endthis:
Fuji seems to be pro town indie, and he's a bro so I'll believe that and propagate it until any sort of proof otherwise emerges.

The meme of Flower and I never being on the same team got proven as she flipped cult leader, and I have claimed abilities with hints in thread. I don't think she culted anyone before she dies, but there is always that outside possibility, so Muugen who she was budding and was budding her should be looked into

Scum managed to get a day 1 limit burst so it seems to be someone who own a RPS with Aries Mechs. Means we can probably track down at least that ability to that role, which may yield fruit.

And that's what crossfaded me can recall off the top of my head lol

Fuji seems to be pro town indie, and he's a bro so I'll believe that and propagate it until any sort of proof otherwise emerges.

The meme of Flower and I never being on the same team got proven as she flipped cult leader, and I have claimed abilities with hints in thread. I don't think she culted anyone before she dies, but there is always that outside possibility, so Muugen who she was budding and was budding her should be looked into

Scum managed to get a day 1 limit burst so it seems to be someone who own a RPS with Aries Mechs. Means we can probably track down at least that ability to that role, which may yield fruit.

i like this sig

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Wait if Flower flipped cult leader, does that mean she was BB?

So doesn't that mean Ultra is mortal?

Doesn't mean I won't be trying to be drinking the whole time, as otherwise it's not a true sendoff XD

Though Wednesday Il be AFK a while because I'm a groomsman at my friends wedding so not gonna respond much then for obvious reasons

Ah okay, forgot about the buggy part

So that means there's 2 cults then?

:okay:
Yep

Though One cult is dead, seemingly. Muugen should be checked like I said priorly, but if he is cleared One cult is dead and the death cult is Blackbeard
Aries Blackbeard

Needless to say for anyone who played the last Aries OP Game with Blackbeard this is obviously a Massive threat that has to be rooted out immediately

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yep

Though One cult is dead, seemingly. Muugen should be checked like I said priorly, but if he is cleared One cult is dead and the death cult is Blackbeard
Aries Blackbeard

Needless to say for anyone who played the last Aries OP Game with Blackbeard this is obviously a Massive threat that has to be rooted out immediately
Sorry, as someone who's out of the loop - how does Muugen fit into this narrative?