Worst

Custom title

Strawhat Captain was activated

Shanks defeated Buggy and role blocked him for the cycle

??? Activated ??? To kill a role blocked Buggy/Flower

Akainu has magma fisted BoaHancockHusband/???

Tensei no soen was activated to redirect an action to anti town player with lowest posts

Sky Split was activated

Gaimon was activated on Fujishiro

Santoryu Ogi: Ichidai Sanzen was activated to super kill Ultra/King

Raitei was activated on post 1612 killing Zoro/Worst

Thanks for the game @Ariess

^
This doesn't really look like Shanks killing Flower tho
I already addressed it, The Beast Pirates activated an ability that janitored 3 of their actions prior to this writeup, so that is likely one of the Beast Pirates killing Flower. And Ultra was in that team lmao.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I already addressed it, The Beast Pirates activated an ability that janitored 3 of their actions prior to this writeup, so that is likely one of the Beast Pirates killing Flower. And Ultra was in that team lmao.
Yeah, I saw you mentioned it, but I came to the same conclusion - apart from the beast pirate thing - I don't have that much knowledge

It seems you are a trustworthy source in this game, I'll be in your care, Fuji Denka!

In honor of your great name, I'll invite myself into the esteemed monkey club

^
This doesn't really look like Shanks killing Flower tho
That's because it wasn't Shanks won the RPS vs Flower, then Flower was targeted by what looks like a Scum ability, and since her role was blocked any BP passive was also blocked and she was killed.

Or it's a fake write up, but with Flower's reaction, and the quotes Fuji has earlier from her I do doubt it, and I don't think Flower would ever do a fake WUP that would say she is hostile indie at best

That's because it wasn't Shanks won the RPS vs Flower, then Flower was targeted by what looks like a Scum ability, and since her role was blocked any BP passive was also blocked and she was killed.

Or it's a fake write up, but with Flower's reaction, and the quotes Fuji has earlier from her I do doubt it, and I don't think Flower would ever do a fake WUP that would say she is hostile indie at best
Roleblocks dont disable passives, rolecrushes do lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I'm assuming there's a punctuation error here and what you meant to write was "That's because it wasn't, Shanks won the RPS vs Flower"

Yeah, I think we can rule out the fake WU angle. Likely a scum banking on shanks winning the RPS if I had to make a wild guess

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The Ape cult welcomes you, remember the one simple rule.

You have my word Monkeyshiro

I'll serve and protect the interest of the great primal monkey
Also like I said be careful about the Raitei ability if it shows up if means that one post was trapped and whoever lands on it will be killed like Worst was.
How did you know about this though BTW?