You should buy a lottery ticket.

You guessed it almost entirely right.

:kata::pepehawk::zosmug::holdw::pepebusi:
:kata::endthis:

You're evil. Making the man hope for a nothingburger scene and have him waste his money.
its literally the first gif that appear on tenor when you write "zoro sword"
Fuck…
Nevermind
:risitasad::risitasad:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah you got me, totally evil. Thats me. Zehahaha!

:michalaugh::gotres::saden::beanmean: :zehaha::kobeha:

@Cross_Marian -san, I hope you wont be too "Cross Guild" with me for "deceiving you" like this!

:pepebuggy::pepecroc::pepehawk:

Y'all aint fucking ready for this chapter though lmfao. Wank is gonna be THROUGH THE ROOF!
Okay I trust you
:shocked:
:steef:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Doing well irl, kinda bored of the forum tho to be honest. Not as active as I used to be. But if some peak drops you can be sure to find me in the spoiler thread baiting fools left and right:endthis:
Aye thats understandable, it doesn't help OP has been so mid, slow, break heavy etclately. We're in a real lull right now but that's definitely gonna change real soon.

I'm sitting on a hell of a loaded gun (not literally ofc) right now and it's agonising to keep playing dumb and innocent lololol.

I'm surprised there's no baiting this week, this chapter if all chapters especially, I'm very disappointed but not surprised. I don't think the leakers are a big fan of a certain characters major long awaited hype or even said character too.

Slander is gonna backfire hard this chapter.

For real? Lmao. Its constantly spammed on reddit at least, especially Piratefolk where they take it to the extreme. They LOVE Akainu there and rightfully so haha. Somehow the hottest and coolest Admiral at the same time, well former Admiral lol. I also meant hottest because of his fruit but Oda himself did say hes based on the most handsome man/actor he knows and admires too ofc lmao.

Also long time no see man, how are you? So good to see you again after so long along with so many familiar faces again! Along with Neko, Goatloaded, Etzel and so on!
Reddit ruining my agenda, you hate to see it, my culture is not their costume they should stick with lanji and the rat:whitepress:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
But Slander Piece is also boring :kriwhat:
Wish this story returned to Jaya-levels of great chapters.
I don't think it ever will sadly. Someone said this was the true ending of one piece, where it "died" and I honestly agree:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1d0jehl
OP lost a lot of its soul post TS yet ironically souls playing such an immensely huge role too.

I don't hate all of post TS but I do hate most of it by far.

Reddit ruining my agenda, you hate to see it, my culture is not their costume they should stick with lanji and the rat:whitepress:
Lmaooooo actual cultural appropriation you hate to see it!
Post automatically merged:

@Pew Rate this chapter for Zoro fans
1111/10.