Status
Not open for further replies.
I see

we're back to the Wano days of "Zoro and Sanji will team up to fight King"
If anyone expecting the gorosei to be defeated in eggland when the goal of this arc is to escape is in for a rude awakening..

Sad that people can't be happy that Zoro and Sanji will be fighting together. Acting like Sanji will bail on Zoro just because is truly sad. It downright pathetic

People are so dumb, it's unbelievable.

Oda has made it abundantly clear that the SHs are on a escape mission and that we won't get a full 1-vs-1 here, yet so many balloon-heads really believe we will get Zoro vs Nusjuro ...

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I've always said that if we get Zoro vs Nusjuro in this arc, it will be a short clash and not a full on fight.

Regardless I do still think it is really cool that Zoro is finally face to face against Nusjuro, this is something many people have been wanting to see for a very long time.

If anyone expecting the gorosei to be defeated in eggland when the goal of this arc is to escape is in for a rude awakening..

Sad that people can't be happy that Zoro and Sanji will be fighting together. Acting like Sanji will bail on Zoro just because is truly sad. It downright pathetic
Sanji is shit a zoro fan wants nothing to do with Sanjis bum ass when it comes to this story

Status
Not open for further replies.