Yeah about the quality of response I expected.
don't have the energy to expand on it. all fair questions. this isn't the first time i have done this and i tag you in nearly every game trying to get your input.

secondly the minitaue detail is because i am trying to respect your reads and input and follow them as long as you've given me reason to town read you or haven't given me a reason to scum read you. if you don't give a fuck about it any longer i won't bother

read almost nothing lol, I'm in a political party and the political situation in my country is a bit complex rn so I have most of my personal occupied for this

just now that people want tac to be lynched but didn't have the time to understand why might more time later in the day
Wow a politician
[v]Red Night[/v]
Vote unrelated

Emil

Certified Memelord
don't have the energy to expand on it. all fair questions. this isn't the first time i have done this and i tag you in nearly every game trying to get your input.

secondly the minitaue detail is because i am trying to respect your reads and input and follow them as long as you've given me reason to town read you or haven't given me a reason to scum read you. if you don't give a fuck about it any longer i won't bother
do u think he's town btw? i think the intention behind ur question was pretty obvious, idk where he's going with that interaction. you come off far better there

not a fan of this conclusion, scum could easily do this without feeling any further obligation to step up their game is the problem.
I guess. I should probably just not sort them right now but I have a really bad compulsive desire to sort everybody and I feel as tho a town is more likely to 2 post as a new player than a mafia-

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why almost entirely correspond with and post about just fuji?
I was asked about my reads and I said I thought Fuji was shifty.

Fuji got very excited on the topic and wouldn’t let it go for ages. I invite you to reread it, Fuji was very much making a stink about my initial suspicions of him.

the fact he’s a indie makes me dislike him even more lol. I don’t like indies in this game as town, full stop.

I did not read/make any further cases because I got a little too high for Worstgen and left the thread. And here we are now

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
we need read lists and summaries to be spread around blue

do u have any?

@RippedCal do you got one as well pal?
Eh I would say that the course of action we could take is getting rid of low posters since some/most scum usually have low activity and then let it rain abilities to clear/catch remaining ones as this is an Aries' game.

Although if someone ISO's Ultra there should be some equity to be found to who his mates are.

do u think he's town btw? i think the intention behind ur question was pretty obvious, idk where he's going with that interaction. you come off far better there
i think he is, he's done this song and dance with me before as town. he's recently been kind of wary of me these past games until i do something that is painfully town

he also lacks the oppurtunism i see from TAC. it's pretty easy got angle toward me if he really wanted to. here he's just overtly interrogating me because he doesn't know where and why i stand

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh I would say that the course of action we could take is getting rid of low posters since some/most scum usually have low activity and then let it rain abilities to clear/catch remaining ones as this is an Aries' game.

Although if someone ISO's Ultra there should be some equity to be found to who his mates are.
hm wen u asked for a vote count i thought u were cooking something but this is a bit lazy

let's test it though if you feel low posters r mostly scum this game we can start with them, got anyone in particular?

usually we only go to low posters once we identify most of the top posters as town, but that doesnt seem to be the case here given your wording, is it?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I understood what the question was looking for. I asked why she tagged me, specifically, when I hadn't been actively posting in the thread. Because if I haven't given an opinion on something, I either don't have one or haven't read it. Is there a reason why this only came off the back of Watson's post? Couldn't you have just said this to me in response to my post at Watson?