Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet fancy a TAC lynch, friendo? thoughts on his reactions above?
Not really against it, TAC has given a lot of shade from your ISO's evidence and has sat comfortably in the "will not push too many dangerous buttons" place, but why are you tagging me for this? I don't think it's very likely you make that post and think "gee, I sure would like Ratchet to check me here".

Not really against it, TAC has given a lot of shade from your ISO's evidence and has sat comfortably in the "will not push too many dangerous buttons" place, but why are you tagging me for this? I don't think it's very likely you make that post and think "gee, I sure would like Ratchet to check me here".
interested in your thoughts

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
interested in your thoughts
Are you though? Out of everyone else in the game you decide that this would be the first time you specifically request my thoughts with no other agenda at play? Why do you think my thoughts are particularly useful given that I'm very clearly only playing in spots?

Emil

Certified Memelord
assuming u both protown do yall got a list i can look at? fuji doesnt seem to have any, he's probs interested in achieving his goal more than solving, but the goal shud align with town

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra was second top poster and died abruptly, has any kind soul do some isos there for anything relevant? ultra wudnt have had the time to anti spew. shud be safe to assume in multiball that his pushes r all outside of his team