Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory that as the successor to the Kitetsu lineage of blades, Zoro wouldn’t actually need to upgrade his kitetsu at all but instead power up his current Kitetsu to surpass the first by making it black.

I believe that Zoro will first turn Enma black, then Third Kitetsu against Nasujuro and finally Wado Ichimonji against Mihawk in their final fight for the WSS

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Reality: Gorosei execute Kizaru for being a crybaby bitch
Would serve no purpose narratively lol.

An Admiral rebelling from the Gorosei and holding them off for the pirates to escape would have a ton of narrative weight and significance.

But I think the Gorosei vs Kizaru is a completely unfair matchup, so much so that it wouldn’t be interesting to read. The Gorosei would need all of the Seraphim as well to stand even a slight chance against Kizaru.

F

Foul Legacy

Zoros first CoC clash? Hype af!
I can’t wait for this weeks dozens:
“Zoro has fodder level CoC it didn’t split the sky.”
“Zoro has stronger CoC than Luffy cause he split the sky with a gorosei and Luffy didn’t.”
@Topi Jerami
They all intentionally avoiding the fact.

Gorosei took all the attacks head on without defending or counter attacking.

But when zoro attacked they had to counter attack.
:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Come and take your win damn it.
Answer me!.
:beckmoji:

Nasujuro is probably stronger than your average admiral including Kuzan but still below Akainu and the Yonko.

I think that Mihawk is even stronger and Zoro defeating Nasujuro is the first step to mastering his swords. I believe he’ll first blacken Enma against Shiryu, then Kitetsu against Nasujuro and finally Wado against Mihawk

Worst

Custom title
Nasujuro is probably stronger than your average admiral including Kuzan but still below Akainu and the Yonko.

I think that Mihawk is even stronger and Zoro defeating Nasujuro is the first step to mastering his swords. I believe he’ll first blacken Enma against Shiryu, then Kitetsu against Nasujuro and finally Wado against Mihawk
I don't think any elder is gonna fall here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.