Status
Not open for further replies.
-Whitebeard Sleeping CoO
How is this any better than Sanji sensing snipers 15 meters above his head before they could fire

-Breath of All things
?

-Seeing and reacting to King's Completely unexpected Explosion - That's a Future Sight like Feat
He sensed that something was off when he stabbed King and King didn't react. I don't think he even required basic CoO for that one.

-Reacting to Hakai - Moving Faster than Snake Man
Killer, Law and Kid reacted to it as well.

-Reacting to King's Invisible Speed - Moving Faster than Snake Man and Thunder Bagua
King speed-mode doesn't have many feats, genuinly what puts this guy above Katakuri speed-wise?

It's not that impressive

-Dodging Lucci's Finger Pistol Barrage - Something Future Sight Luffy was too slow to Stop
Kata would have dodged, Sanji dodging Queen's laser spam is equally impressive and likely could have to.

Sanji in Wano alone was sensing Chopper in danger when Luffy did not

Not to sound dismissive, but this is your proof really? Reacting to attacks? All of these "feats" Sanji and/or Luffy have already performed in some similar circumstance.

I am still keeping my expectation very low especially with Loda dude will spend 9 panels in reaction and 2 pictures in clashing so just warning my zorobrothers (loda is still trash, and will keep being trash):josad:

You can control your CoC but you cant train it so Coating it is control I guess lmao.
Btw seriously why aren't Sanji fans asking if Zoro will perform better than Bite Diffed Sanji since they are rivals?
Why are we only debating if he will out perform Luffy, if he will permanently damage Gorosei.

Why are standards so low for one rival and so high for another rival?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

How is this any better than Sanji sensing snipers 15 meters above his head before they could fire
Was he sleeping?

The highest level of CoO we have ever seen in One Piece

He sensed that something was off when he stabbed King and King didn't react. I don't think he even required basic CoO for that one.
Lmao what? He coated himself before explosion was fired so it does no damage to him. Luffy can't even do that with Future Sight, look at Apoo

Kata would have dodged, Sanji dodging Queen's laser spam is equally impressive and likely could have to.
Not even close lol
Zoro was dancing around lasers in FMI, he literally dodged laser pre time skip

Status
Not open for further replies.