Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yeah so he killed one town, that means he should only need to kill non town for his wincon now unless Ariess changed it. Also I remember he had to outlive Luffy or something.
Ah yeah I remember smth like that.

Kill a mugiwara, a BMP,, a BP or smth.

Then he had a second wincon which was related to his Maxim where he had to paralyze x players

Enel had a wincon where he had to kill one town and then multiple scum last game, he also had a secondary wincon where he had to do some neutral stuff to leave the game. Enel should be fine.
i mean..
this is a completely different game though. different roles, different mechanics

while aries would add additional parallels i don't imagine him completely recycling roles and their functions/wincons. it's easy to give something a pass and assume it's safe but i can't see it not being changed up a little

but how are we supposed to win it?

Locations
1: Laboon
2: Whiskey Peak
3: Sea King Mountains
4: Giants Camp
5: Mr. 3 Headquarters
6: Drum Castle
7: Sandora Desert
8: Alubarna
9: Yuba
10: Rainbase
11: Tomb of the Kings

Pirate Assists

1: Walpol (Munch Munch Fruit) Target any failed one shot ability and reuse it

2: Drory and Broggy (Giant Battle) Challenge any player to R/p/s. The winner unlocks one Burst mode ability

3: Jango (Hypnotize) Target any player and confuse them for the cycle

4: Cabaji (Dirt in the eye) Auto Win a r/p/s match

5: Robin (Miss All Sunday) Target any player and find out their alignment

6: Alvida (Slip Slip Fruit) Pirate assist abilities have no effect on you for 2 cycles

Pm me the location you think these Pirate assists are located. First come first serve

i mean..
this is a completely different game though. different roles, different mechanics

while aries would add additional parallels i don't imagine him completely recycling roles and their functions/wincons. it's easy to give something a pass and assume it's safe but i can't see it not being changed up a little
My characters wincon is the same as it was in the previous game where the character appeared.