Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro wasnt strong enough to fight Kizaru they said...
Turns out he is strong enough to fight Kizaru's boss. :milaugh:
Wonder when this fandom will understand that Zoro is strong enough to fight everyone...

New ZKK is ZKN, Zoro kills Nika. :goyea:
We are just waiting for more evidence before posting the theory.
they were right than zoro hadn't fought agaisnt kizaru, because kizaru was too weak for him

Conclusion of Full Power G5 Luffy vs Lucci

All in Good Spirits Hardly Damaged and no sign of Lucci admitting defeat or Luffy declared winner.

Conclusion of Base Casual Supressed 2 Sword Zoro vs Lucci

Zoro literally broke not just the Leapord's Body but also his Spirit and literally got declared the winner in Lucci's face and Lucci had nothing to say but Growl and Cry.

THE MORONS SAYING ZORO DIDN"T BEAT LUCCI BUT LUFFY DID.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I guess I did lol

And I’m saying that it doesn’t matter if you eat a fruit, get a better weapon, or what ever kinda external tool you use to get stronger, that won’t make your haki stronger.

External boosts won’t empower haki, if Luffy and Zoro keep getting stronger through non haki related power ups, their CoC isn’t going to grow just because Zoro gets a better sword unless that sword makes him empower his haki like Enma did.
Well I disagree…. Wholeheartedly… Rayleigh words seem clear as day to me and the only way for someone like luffy to grow even stronger coc haki was for him to awaken his df and continue to have intense battles it seems unlikely to me that luffy unlocking awakening had no buff what so ever on him as we have the panels that show his coc haki grew…. The only way for zoro to grow stronger coc haki is for him to keep getting better blades or create black blades that are apart of the supreme class and to keep having intense battles… but alas lol as the manga goes on I’ll revisit your opinion :nikalaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Are we ready for Kizaru's epic comeback??
I don't think anyone is ready for that (hopefully this doesn't include Oda because we all know why Kizaru was sidelined), Kizaru will mog every single character in this arc if he's serious. His half assed version could stalemate Nika and embarrass G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.