Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Burgess is special, but Lafittes the one who broke into Mariejoa alone to interrupt a meeting between two great powers and make teach an option for the warlord position, was the reason Blackbeard was able to fight in Marineford, and was the only one of the crew to not get hurt by Ace.
Still most one of the most insane, awesome and gamechanging feats in the entire series too. Especially when you factor in haki but also just the sheer top of the world skill and strength of all the people there ofc.

Lmao that would be tragic but badass to see too, maybe he might make better use of it too?

I really wanna see the BBP taking more fruits and actually doing it onscreen too. Although if Lafitte doesnt have a DF yet, then he must be a skypeian or whatever due to his wings? He was called the demon sheriff but yet has angel type wings, it really feels ironic and yet so mysteriously interesting to think about too. Can't wait until he gets the spotlight. Although thats a hell of a pun if he gets Kizarus fruit too lmao.

I do suspect Kizaru could die after all and that would leave his fruit ripe for the taking, pun intended too ofc. Oda has not yet revealed what his fruit looks like either IIRC, but I would be extremely surprised and disappointed if its not bananas of all thing naturally!

:risitameh::risiup::saden::hapnoel::willight::shocked::milaugh:
There’s a reason Lafitte mentioned taking an admirals devil fruit during the timeskip when they met Kuzan
:willight:

Status
Not open for further replies.