Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I say it again, Garp and Kuzan was a adv CoC clash. It was a bomb of adv CoC shockwave to display both CoC. And this"but adv CoC not touch" is stupid, Kaido touched Luffy with adv CoC multiple times. Same Zoro did against King.

Garp vs Kuzan was a insane CoC shockwave punch of both.
Kuzan showed AdCoC outright, Kizaru deflected Luffy’s CoC kick which could match AdCoC hybrid Kaido, and Ryokugyu tanked an AdCoC blow to the head with zero injury.

Either all Admirals have AdCoC or they’re just so powerful that AdCoC is irrelevant to them. I mean shit, now Gorosei level Haki is being portrayed alongside retired Kuzan and life-support Garp lmfao.

General rule of thumb is that the truth is always the exact polar fucking opposite of whatever Yonko fans say. These people are the definition of deranged.

I saw a post in twitter talking about how a lot of it comes down to Zoro’s fighting style

Brawlers actually outmaneuver and hit their opponents throughout fights
Weapon users just clash until they eventually land hits

Sanji got to blitz nusjuro while holding vegapunk stoping his attack and landing an attack in one movement
Zoro got to counter one of nusjuros attacks with his own
Wtf are you talking about. Sanji hit him while he was attacking fodder ass bonney then immediately got bite diff then saved by Giants. While Nusjuro feels him needs overwhelming haki or ACoC to fight Zoro with black lighting named attack.

Also, if it's true and the Gorosei aren't from this World, then do "World titles" apply to them?
:myman:
Zoro can't! Classic.
:myman:
that's the truth cry about it nga
Broken bones half dead Zoro face tank a thunder bagua from hybrid kaido and still stays conscious. a mere quake punch from a df merchant would probably make Zoro cough some droplets of blood.
:suresure:
Quake punch >>>>>>>>>>> Thunder Bagua (not even the strongest version btw)
And staying conscious isn't an achievement as far as i know, that won't help in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.