Status
Not open for further replies.
So, wait just a fucking minute.

Jinbe directly reacted to the Haki of Saint Shanks and Mars in nearly the same manner:

If anything Mars’ Haki spooked him even more.

Jinbe also had a similar reaction to Saturn’s presence.

So it seems like Oda is really trying to tell us that Saint Shanks’ Haki is Gorosei Haki as I speculated a few weeks back.

But now Nasujuro and Zolo are using the same Haki as Garp and Kuzan????

But wait, I thought Yoncucks told me that Saint Shanks and the Gorosei were supposed to have better Haki than the Admirals???? Why is Pissjulo, arguably the most Haki-dependent Gorosei in a fight since he’s a swordsman, now showing Admiral level Haki lmfao? I thought Pissjulo should be a “SkY sPlItTeR” as retards like @SkySanji told me??? Now we’re only seeing Saint Shanks level Haki being relative to a fruitless Kuzan and a 1000 year old Garp???!!!

I swear, Yonko fans belong in a mental asylum. They gassed up Saint Shanks stunning Ryokugyu with CoC only to ignore the strongest Yonko getting nearly murdered by Warcury’s CoC:

And now watch, they’re going to ignore Pissjulo’s Haki being low Admiral level at maximum because it makes the Admirals look far stronger than Shanks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean literally Saint Shanks is a complete fodder with CoC, Admirals are apparently physical monsters with the most busted Devil Fruits in the verse and now, apparently, Gorosei level Haki
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Someone please lock these Yonko stanning twats in the insane asylum where they belong

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I say it again, Garp and Kuzan was a adv CoC clash. It was a bomb of adv CoC shockwave to display both CoC. And this"but adv CoC not touch" is stupid, Kaido touched Luffy with adv CoC multiple times. Same Zoro did against King.

Garp vs Kuzan was a insane CoC shockwave punch of both.

I say it again, Garp and Kuzan was a adv CoC clash. It was a bomb of adv CoC shockwave to display both CoC. And this"but adv CoC not touch" is stupid, Kaido touched Luffy with adv CoC multiple times. Same Zoro did against King.

Garp vs Kuzan was a insane CoC shockwave punch of both.
No Admiral has CoC, it would've been highlighted by now if they did, I mean Oda explicitly revealed three Gorosei as CoC users almost the very second they appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.