Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was supposed to be at least admiral level, but all he can do is distract a Gorosei. Why is Zoro constantly being depicted as below Sanji's level? It's getting annoying. Oda, you're a genius.
Luffy was supposed to be at least admiral level, but all he can do is run away from a Gorosei. Why is Luffy constantly being depicted as below Sanji's level? It's getting annoying. Oda, you're a genius.[

Yeah, dude. I love the classic "tough guys" gats, zoro, kenpachi. I don't like sanji who wants to become the dog of a 60 year old whore,lol
She’s a clone
She’s at least in her 20’s

It’s not my fault oda is a shitty clown of a writer to where he constantly has to write sanji strange at points

That chapter literally took place a second after where sanji is finally hitting the ground from being spit out

The fact is sanji took 0% damage and v.nus bled like a bitch
0% damage, man literally can't even move.
Why is Sanji too scared to stop Venus' island cutting slash.

Venus also exposed how pathetic Sanji's Attack power is compared to Kuma and Brook. Forget about comparing him to Zoro.

He's a canon fodder like Raizo was compared to Kaido. That's how Oda portrays fodders compared to top tiers. They can sneak on them, block hits not aimed at them and do minor damage and then tossed aside like bugs.

But when two people of equal stature clash, they have Haki clashes, Move set exchanges.

Sanji currently is literally below Dressrosa Zoro level. He got chewed out by a horse. Not even worth using a swod.

Status
Not open for further replies.