Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yet one of them ended up as a Yonko commander.

:youcraz:
Did you already forget the chapter it happened? Might be a Yonkou's most embarrassing moment.

One man walked in by himself solo on Yonkou territory, and had the entire crew shit their pants including the captain. Cmon now...I don't think there's a single bigger flex in this entire manga.

no way ur comparing tht to zoro vs law
How is that any different?
Comparing Zoro who is bare minimum Yonko Level character to guy who got stomped by weakest Yonko?

Zoro solos Blackbeard And all the commanders he had with him when he faced Law. One tatsumaki clears them all besides Blackbeard (maybe he survives).

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THIS IS SO ACCURATE

THIS IS WHY REDON'S HINTS DRIVE ME INSANE
Even these make more sense than Redon's hints:

1. A hatless tree debates with a shadow about the price of cheese in Atlantis.
2. Luffy discovers the true power of marshmallows and their relation to the ancient void century.
3. Zoro fights a mirror version of himself, but the mirror has a surprising amount of sass.
4. A fish with sunglasses delivers a cryptic message involving toenail clippings and moonbeams.
5. Nami unlocks a secret ability using a combination of bubble wrap and interpretive dance.
6. Sanji’s cooking duel with an invisible opponent ends in a dramatic flour explosion.
7. Usopp’s latest invention turns out to be a time machine powered by bad puns and rubber bands.
8. Robin deciphers a Poneglyph that reveals the ultimate recipe for the perfect pancake.
9. Chopper transforms into a giant cotton candy beast to rescue a lost kitten from a parallel dimension.
10. Brook's musical duel with a sentient saxophone leads to an unexpected karaoke showdown.
  • A shoe trades places with a hat, and chaos ensues on a rain-soaked rooftop.
  • The moon whispers secrets to a dancing squirrel while a ship laughs.
  • A rubber chicken holds the key to an ancient prophecy revealed through interpretive hula dancing.
  • An unexpected guest arrives via a flying fish, causing a heated debate over the color of the sky.
  • A mysterious potato leads the Straw Hats on a treasure hunt with a map made of spaghetti.
  • A giant rubber band bounces into the fray, changing the course of a battle in a most elastic manner.
  • Luffy learns the importance of synchronized swimming from a singing watermelon.
  • A debate about the best flavor of ice cream leads to a shocking revelation in the New World.
  • Zoro gets lost, but this time he finds something that isn't what it seems – a talking pinecone.
  • A dramatic duel between a mustache and an eyebrow reveals the true power of the left sock.
Reminds me of the time I did a script of the Scooby Doo gang trying to find Redon in his lair to get spoilers on the next OP chapter and dealing with his vague hints and getting annoyed by them lmao.

Did you already forget the chapter it happened? Might be a Yonkou's most embarrassing moment.

One man walked in by himself solo on Yonkou territory, and had the entire crew shit their pants including the captain. Cmon now...I don't think there's a single biggest flex in this entire manga.
You are overvaluing Teach's reaction. He is known for being theatralic. Admiral staller Rayleigh admitted he could not have defeated Blackbeard. Aokiji got balls, yeah. So does Doflamingo, giving a shit about Aokiji and attacking Smoker, or attacking Fujitora.

The hierarchy is set.

Idk man..you do come off as someone with a few screws loose. But I guess you are trolling like practically 100% of times.

No one mentally sane or non troll can be reading One Piece and think Sanji and Zoro are close in strength and Zoro doesn't absolutely stomp him neg diff.
I’m not trolling and I’m 100% sane
Just because someone doesn’t share your opinion doesn’t mean they’re this or that

You just come off as a straight manchild toddler who just throws tantrums because others don’t think the same. It’s pathetic the first thing you resort to is name calling

No, I don’t think Sanji snd Zoro are close in power. I think Sanji is a great bit stronger and that’s that

No trolling, Just an honest opinion from someone who isn’t a complete sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.