Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You are overvaluing Teach's reaction. He is known for being theatralic. Admiral staller Rayleigh admitted he could not have defeated Blackbeard. Aokiji got balls, yeah. So does Doflamingo, giving a shit about Aokiji and attacking Smoker, or attacking Fujitora.

The hierarchy is set.
No need to get into the nitty gritty, Kuzan had an entire Yonkou crew at his mercy including the Captain. It's portrayal.

It's actually a solid follow up to when Teach and his entire crew ran from Akainu, it only makes sense Aokiji could pull up on them solo and scare the life out of em.

Oda has made it a point multiple times that Admirals are walking natural disasters and that even an entire Yonkou crew amounts to nothing infront of their abilities which create havoc on a massive scale. Which is why they confidently pull up solo all the time. This is unlike the Yonkou, it's what separates Admirals from them thematically.

I’m not trolling and I’m 100% sane
Just because someone doesn’t share your opinion doesn’t mean they’re this or that

You just come off as a straight manchild toddler who just throws tantrums because others don’t think the same. It’s pathetic the first thing you resort to is name calling

No, I don’t think Sanji snd Zoro are close in power. I think Sanji is a great bit stronger and that’s that

No trolling, Just an honest opinion from someone who isn’t a complete sheep
I can think the moon is flat, that's an opinion but that doesn't make it less stupid:endthis:

So, wait just a fucking minute.

Jinbe directly reacted to the Haki of Saint Shanks and Mars in nearly the same manner:

If anything Mars’ Haki spooked him even more.

Jinbe also had a similar reaction to Saturn’s presence.

So it seems like Oda is really trying to tell us that Saint Shanks’ Haki is Gorosei Haki as I speculated a few weeks back.

But now Nasujuro and Zolo are using the same Haki as Garp and Kuzan????

But wait, I thought Yoncucks told me that Saint Shanks and the Gorosei were supposed to have better Haki than the Admirals???? Why is Pissjulo, arguably the most Haki-dependent Gorosei in a fight since he’s a swordsman, now showing Admiral level Haki lmfao? I thought Pissjulo should be a “SkY sPlItTeR” as retards like @SkySanji told me??? Now we’re only seeing Saint Shanks level Haki being relative to a fruitless Kuzan and a 1000 year old Garp???!!!

I swear, Yonko fans belong in a mental asylum. They gassed up Saint Shanks stunning Ryokugyu with CoC only to ignore the strongest Yonko getting nearly murdered by Warcury’s CoC:

And now watch, they’re going to ignore Pissjulo’s Haki being low Admiral level at maximum because it makes the Admirals look far stronger than Shanks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I mean literally Saint Shanks is a complete fodder with CoC, Admirals are apparently physical monsters with the most busted Devil Fruits in the verse and now, apparently, Gorosei level Haki
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Someone please lock these Yonko stanning twats in the insane asylum where they belong

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Hakimen, Yoncucks, Sword Swallowers, it's over :kayneshrug:

You guys have been living check-to-check on black lightning and sky-splitting, and now Oda's withholding sex and not even giving you those
:gokulaugh:

Logia Awakening is going to buck break every, single, one of you:sadgrin:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Big Mom: combines her three homies to do a laser like attack.

Kaido: literally makes his final attack a fire dragon with magma like flames.

Even they were Admirals stans and tried to replicate their mighty powers:steef:

When Akainu and Aokiji fought for 10 days, Kaido and Meme must have been like this:
Lasers and Magma have been portrayed as the peak of elements in this manga. They are synonymous with strength.

Magma like flames = increased potency
Laser like attack = considered unblockable

And you still have people doubting Kizaru when his most casual attacks are arguably better than Big Mom's best attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.