Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro still can't even move on his own because of the Lucci fight. Jinbei literally used his ass as a boomerang.

Always wait for full summary..... Lmfao...
Thats not what happened are you dumb dude? Zoro was perfectly fine after fighting Lucci, Jimbei took him to carry him by force.

This just means that Zoro was far away from Nusjuro and needed a boost to reach him, like what happened in Dressrossa where he needed a boost from I forgot who to reach Pica.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Jesus christ, do I have to spell it out for you guys?

I think the admirals are some of the best characters narrative wise, power potential wise and pretty much every way that isn't actual panel time. In theory and with statements these guys are the fucking shit but oda fumbled them or he straight up didn't intend for them to actually do much

There are zero panels that convinced me that the admirals were strong enough to 1v1 any other top tier than another Admiral

I'm sorry but whitebeard made akainu look like a joke until that face melting shit...

Shanks then blocked akainu's blood-lusted femboy stomping shenanigans..
there's 1 feat on an old dying cancer ridden fuck and 1 anti feat from a one-armed runner up...

The admirals are balanced between narrative relevance and feats and that's why their characters are great. They fit the category of enough to stop the last generation but not enough to stop the new.
Bro WB did nothing, it's what made me realize what Admirals were, before that I wasn't sure but MF convinced me yea they are truly at the top of the verse. It took a bloodlusted WB with a cheapshot to do less damage to Akainu than he received in that exchange, that's how much respect Oda had for Akainu against the World's Strongest Man in his last hurray.

Status
Not open for further replies.