Status
Not open for further replies.
But looks to me like Luffy and Zoro gonna stay back and hold gorosei off until everyone else gets off. They'll prolly be last to leave.
Luffy isn't holding back anybody seeing how Warcury left him, Zoro on the other hand will hold off Nusjuro until the Sunny is safely away from Nusjuro.

Then Zoro will make his escape along with the others, to me this Zoro vs Nusjuro clash is just a tease for the future.

What a nothingburger. Literally nothing but reactions with no substance.

Can't believe swordcucks were jizzing themselves over a simple block.

Let's hope that Nusjuro at least used both his hands for the attack and Zoro did not use King of Hell, because that would be embarassing.
To be fair, if I was a Zoro fan that spent months waiting for multiple chapters of nothing but background and minor tertiary arc characters reacting to what should be a 5 minute speech then finally seeing my favourite character swing a sword would probably feel like nirvana after endless weeks of Vegatalk torture.

Yonkou fans and Sword fans keep ignoring this lmao. Kuzan, a devil fruit merchant, having strong enough Haki that the clash goes off like a nuke....and have the endurance to get up from that.

Kuzan represented the Admirals splendidly in Hachinosu and I stand by that 100%. @Sir Yasheen
Kuzan is a powerhouse physically with great Armament haki. I’m still not convinced that was CoC but Kuzan really set a phenomenal bar

Status
Not open for further replies.