Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stating facts, there's no power display on that panel. Absolutely 0.
If you want to see power just wait for the raws, there's a Gorosei sent flying after a haki clash.
Yep, there's no power from Venus because base Sanji with no haki blocked his attack so he was not able to display any power

or are you jerking to some black lighting toddler shit which means nothing since ulti even displayed that lightning meanwhile rooftop luffy was not displaying that

Lanji after the bite =save me bonnie chan, I'm in the mud, I'm very afraid of the basic sword of Gandhi > crawled away somewhere. Zoro without a bandana with two swords vs Gandhi + sword strike+haki lightning =blocked,threw Gandhi away and said I'll catch up, go away

Re: Spoilers 1.117
by redon Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:14 pm
Regarding Krieg, Gin and Pearl, do not expect an appearance from them like Foxy or other characters that have appeared in the last chapters. They appear in the background like just another random pirate, if you don't look closely at the vignette, you barely even see them. Although I suppose that if Oda has put them in "Hachinosu" it is because they will appear later.
By the way, Oda has fulfilled in this chapter a promise he made more than 21 years ago, since in the SBS Volume 27, he promised that one day he would draw Smoker using his "Billower Bike" in the sea and this is what he has done. week.
66-Ichigo- wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:01 pm
redon Moderator
It's not clear to me, in Willow's spoiler it was Nusjuro who recognizes Zoro's sword and here it's the other way around?
That vignette is a bit confusing, it is not 100% clear to me who is saying it.
I think only Zoro says it, but it could be that both Zoro and Nusjuro said it at the same time when they saw the other's sword. When the images come out in a few hours, you can judge for yourself.

literally 1 click and 2 seconds for translation lol

Idk I feel like Luffy definitely needs to help the robot so it can finish the last part of the story
:memehm:

It just dying without reaching him feels wrong. Probably ask for help through the voice of all things
Maybe kizaru can also help. The monkey duo temporarily fighting off the gorosei could be dope
Nah, leave the Gorosei for the big boys. Luffy can still do a Nika combo with Bonney on the Vice Admirals near the shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.