Fuji is Shanks, pro Town
Yoho is Enel, anti Town but says he needs to kill mafia too so we keep him around
Ultra is a tree stump used by Blackbeard necro cult
Naomi and Watson are Town or at least pro Town
Flower says she's survivour, subbed in for role 35
AM is most likely Town, Jinbei
Re. Naomi and Watson, while i also town read them, is is mechanics based?

Worst

Custom title
Fuji is Shanks, pro Town
Yoho is Enel, anti Town but says he needs to kill mafia too so we keep him around
Nice so are we going after CoC & Reloaded asses once and for all
?

Do we have mech on AM being town? My assumption was the ability was fake colour but was used to save him. Haven't read the past however many pages so if someone has claimed it then sure. Otherwise he's probably where my vote is going today.

Looks like I was blocked, nothing of mine showed up last night
Person that saved AM (Jimbei) cannot claim as claiming is prohibitted in this game. Are you not aware of this?

pretty sure it's his ability

only other option i could see is him being from Beast Pirates who used janitored fake WU but that would require them having Jinbei as fake claim which I don't think Ariess gives to scum
Yes, this game is no claiming so Jimbei is unlikely to he fake claim.

Occam's Razor is that AM is just Jimbei and town, IMO.

Fuji is Shanks, pro Town
AlwaysMind might not be Jimbei, Crowned Witch said that someone else hinted at being Jimbei.

Well last time i said there was a scheme going on between them & ultra....ultra turned out to be King which i took out exactly like they did in the manga......so i'm sure i was on the right track
I was sad that Zoro died. Anyways honestly we are running around like headless chicken here.

It doesnt seem like we have invest roles so far.