Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do we have mech on AM being town? My assumption was the ability was fake colour but was used to save him. Haven't read the past however many pages so if someone has claimed it then sure. Otherwise he's probably where my vote is going today.

Looks like I was blocked, nothing of mine showed up last night

𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?
im on same line of thinking, as of rn Onii is fine.

id say same with flower.
Players with a good role in my games: Revealing 90% of their role unprovoked usually within the first 12 hours of the game starting
lol i always laugh at this as well

FYI part of lu's thing is normally towning actual town when scum but since he had been made aware of it once magic put it to his attention he stopped

basically he has the potential to do the reverse here and do a 180 as scum and placing his mates in town reads, and town in scum reads

Do we have mech on AM being town? My assumption was the ability was fake colour but was used to save him. Haven't read the past however many pages so if someone has claimed it then sure. Otherwise he's probably where my vote is going today.

Looks like I was blocked, nothing of mine showed up last night
pretty sure it's his ability

only other option i could see is him being from Beast Pirates who used janitored fake WU but that would require them having Jinbei as fake claim which I don't think Ariess gives to scum

𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?
Well I honestly believed those guys werent the right lynch lol, that was me trying to help town by giving my opinion.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒-𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.