Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It was not about boa but the thing with Charlie when he asked if he could reveal stuff about the role and i said idk it doesn't seem like abig info to me etc etc it seemed an "" attack "" similar to what ultra did
Can you bring up these posts of mine then? What are you even attributing to me here? I don't remember saying anything to Charlie or to Boa. What I talked to you was about MY role info, had nothing to do with Boa so your connection here is horseshit.

Ratchet

I think you‘re Town, but my word doesn’t mean much.
To be fair I haven't done much of anything so I don't really mind suspicion, but the people who seem to want to criticise me (I'm not afk, I have like 60 posts, it's not nothing) also want to do nothing to help me change that.

Worst

Custom title
Can you bring up these posts of mine then? What are you even attributing to me here? I don't remember saying anything to Charlie or to Boa. What I talked to you was about MY role info, had nothing to do with Boa so your connection here is horseshit.
Nono it had nothing to do with Boa, you said that your role confirmed that BMP and BP were in the game

Charlie asked if it was okay to reveal stuff since his role also might have given some infos

I said i think you can it doesn't seem like a big info to me and then you said i was trying to do something ot whatever, you can go backwards from here

I'll be on guard
So looking back ( from my town point of view ) it appeared like you were trying to build a small case on me on pretty much nothing like Ultra did to me when i tagged Boa

Dont do it today, actually only do it when I ask you lol.
Oke!

They're far more likely to be town than anything else. Balance isn't exactly at the forefront of design philosophy with these games.
I think Ariess does care about balance a bit here because he is limiting the amount of abilities one can fire off per phase for example.

Its kind of annoying to deal with actually but understandable.

Ratchet

Nono it had nothing to do with Boa, you said that your role confirmed that BMP and BP were in the game

Charlie asked if it was okay to reveal stuff since his role also might have given some infos

I said i think you can it doesn't seem like a big info to me and then you said i was trying to do something ot whatever, you can go backwards from here
So why are you bringing up what Ultra said about Boa and then connecting me to that if I did, in fact, have nothing to do with it?
I think Ariess does care about balance a bit here because he is limiting the amount of abilities one can fire off per phase for example.

Its kind of annoying to deal with actually but understandable.
Eh, agree to disagree.

Worst

Custom title
So why are you bringing up what Ultra said about Boa and then connecting me to that if I did, in fact, have nothing to do with it?
Well as i said already ( and again this comes from a town point of view ) it seemed like you were trying to make a push out of nothin, exactly like Ultra did when he tried to throw shade on me for simply tagging Boa lol ) so it bugged me a little