Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Yeah Yoho is an indie lol, a savage indie to be precise.
He should also have a secondary wincon thats more neutral if the role is the same as the last time.
well he (omega)killed 1 town already all that's left is for him to target the scums so if he kills one more town he's out

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think that's about 1/3 of the players left solved then? So I have 2/3s left to work through. Anyone mech cleared (dont say AM) or is obvious town that I havent mentioned yet?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
well he (omega)killed 1 town already all that's left is for him to target the scums so if he kills one more town he's out
No, if he's shooting poe that happens. If he shoots outside of poe, that's when he's out. Otherwise we're not giving him any incentive to work with us.

It doesn't matter because with the town portion fulfilled he is basically pro town. We could punish him for killing dante but that's emotional and thus suboptimal.
That was already done because some dumbass confused Yoho and made him hit a different target. So we can’t even use his kill to confirm Town this phase.

Worst

Custom title
Again, he won’t be able to. His kill shot only kills if he targets somebody he needs dead for his wincon. With the Town part achieved he can no longer kill Town. That’s how it worked previous game as well.
And you think Ariess did a copy pasta from the previous game ?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That was already done because some dumbass confused Yoho and made him hit a different target. So we can’t even use his kill to confirm Town this phase.
I don't think we can confirm Town with his kill because his wincon and, therefore, kill, is to kill 1 or at least one strawhat pirate. Even if he fulfilled this part, if he hits another strawhat it should go through. Plus it won't work on non-strawhat pirates roles that are Town aligned like Reiji for example.

Mashiro Blue

I don't think we can confirm Town with his kill because his wincon and, therefore, kill, is to kill 1 or at least one strawhat pirate. Even if he fulfilled this part, if he hits another strawhat it should go through. Plus it won't work on non-strawhat pirates roles that are Town aligned like Reiji for example.
The name of Sanji's sister whatever it is lol

Mashiro Blue

Again, he won’t be able to. His kill shot only kills if he targets somebody he needs dead for his wincon. With the Town part achieved he can no longer kill Town. That’s how it worked previous game as well.
You were the previous owner of the role so you know best flowa chan :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.