Btw idk how that's possible ( or if i can say it, if i can't i'm afraid i'll be magma fisted ) but my new role appeared in one of the write ups....

How's that ? You think scums took control of it while i was Zoro ?

Nah. It's to prevent people from finding your new flavour.

i do have 2 more shots of one of my abilities. issue is as eager as i am to spam, it'll likely be tampered with.

mine did not appear in the WU so the first shot was unfortunately wasted with zero results.

annoying.

I respect Ratchet too much to make him feel like his opinions and takes are discounted as I tr him this game

So I'm kind of a softie

He just seems kind of done with mafia in general so it's difficult to distinguish his scum v town meta by play here. Would have to look for something else, something more reactionary

For me, what I noticed is he tends to be far more oppurtunistic in his appeals against me when interrogating me. He usually is gungho about voting me.

As town he aggressively interrogates me and questions my motives because he wants to know where I stand and why. His reactions align with that. Him asking for why is a point in his favor for me, I don't expect anyone else to feel him out this way, however.

Shrug

Worst

Custom title
however is it any and all actions for and against you that renders it useless?
No i mean that if they have it they'll controll my role again or redirect my abilities on their teammates since i'm a support kind of role now ( like refills etc )

like if someone were to refill you or give you a buff, it wouldn't work?
it would work but i don't need refills idk about buffs it doesn't seem that there's something it would benefit from it