Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because day kills are a thing?
The design doesn't really make sense to me. These games tend to punish clears, surviving a lynch and clearing the player is already really strong, giving them immunity to kills too? It would be atypical, strictly for these sorts of games.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think that AM is likely Jinbei, although not confirmed.

About the BP, it could be a limited time active ability, like for a cycle or smth. Else might as well make it a passive otherwise

Worst

Custom title
Unlikely. You can't gravedig from janitors unless you did the janitoring yourself. It's also possible it was a modkill, but Marines were mentioned in my old role, so I think Akainu is in the game.
Would Ariess troll us and not tell us it was a Modkill ?

@Ariess you would never do this to us right ?

i saw those in WUs, i was asking for something more thread related
proves he's tracking the thread's write-ups here. tracks with his refusal to read the thread for why he wants added context:
guess u have nothing for me then, unfort

i'll never be able to catch up. it'll be nice if an active townie has a list of whats confirmed / wats outed etc.. in their signature maybe

im guessing fuji is shanks
and im guessing u r sanji
mechanical or flavor related posts here. doesn't necessarily add anything of substance
ultra was second top poster and died abruptly, has any kind soul do some isos there for anything relevant? ultra wudnt have had the time to anti spew. shud be safe to assume in multiball that his pushes r all outside of his team
do u think he's town btw? i think the intention behind ur question was pretty obvious, idk where he's going with that interaction. you come off far better there
not sure why i come across as better here and why ratchet looks worse off other than maybe from his POV ratchet was shading me here? which i don't see it that way

almost feels like an attempt at mediation.
hm wen u asked for a vote count i thought u were cooking something but this is a bit lazy

let's test it though if you feel low posters r mostly scum this game we can start with them, got anyone in particular?

usually we only go to low posters once we identify most of the top posters as town, but that doesnt seem to be the case here given your wording, is it?
do like this post challenging lines of logic here. feels like town ekko
ok thanks for the added context
can't tell if this level of interest over the interaction between ratchetaand i was sincere.
if we dont get a scum lynch today i recommend we purge the town leaders whoever they r
while i can understand this position i do not agree with it unless there's a damn fine reason like a town leader being detrimental to the thread

so after further review ISOing him i am 50/50. some stances ekko his play and routine sentiments when town, some of these quotes can be attempts to shape a narrative and sow discord. not really sure if there's motive behind this. the mediation and the lack of forcing discord between ratchet and i seems to imply, atleast to me, he has no interest in doing so. he had chances. or it was an attempt to pocket and appeal to me

Worst

Custom title
Btw idk how that's possible ( or if i can say it, if i can't i'm afraid i'll be magma fisted ) but my new role appeared in one of the write ups....

How's that ? You think scums took control of it while i was Zoro ?

Muugen probably town. As scum he would be pushing scum. Flower, Fuji, Worst, Charlie, Watson - all probably town/indie.

Vote: Emil

Yesterday, he completely pussyfooted around me and deferred to Watson on her read of me for no reason. Then today he supports Muugen's direction, but this makes no sense - Muugen has exclusively pushed me and Ekko, so Ekko would have incentive to not follow Muugen just in random support of his pushes because he would know at least half of them were wrong. Me thinks he saw me getting some traction and got greedy.
this one?

okay we're kind of on a similar page once i looked at the ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.