Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I forgot it was to late to stop at this point and could only be prevented it someone tampered before hand
Btw, you tried to target Orwellian and ended up targetting someone else or other way around and you just know it landed on Orwelian?

i was wondering if we could trace someone's steps via any pressure on you last phase. someone NAUGHTY that needs a SPANKING
Gotcha, but there's really nothing. Ultra was surprisingly kind. Should've figured out something is off.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Btw, you tried to target Orwellian and ended up targetting someone else or other way around and you just know it landed on Orwelian?
Someone confused God and God is not pleased

I am a benevolent and forgiving God

If the culprit comes forth I can promise I won't retaliate

Muugen I'm p sure about being Town, too. His reaction to Yamato targetting Lultra esp screams Town to me.
i like his coordination with you also, so it's a point in his favor for me aswell. shows a level of investment in town i think anyone would struggle pretending if they were scum

muugen could have easily started a spite train on you but didn't

i like his coordination with you also, so it's a point in his favor for me aswell. shows a level of investment in town i think anyone would struggle pretending if they were scum

muugen could have easily started a spite train on you but didn't
The guy hasn't done that anymore in like a year, so this is not a good reason. It's more so his tilt about the action usage which is hard to fake as scum.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm just sitting here waiting for class to start and my teacher is playing some bangers

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can see the angle re: CoC. Happy to support that if there are reservations around Emil, multiball means there is going to be alot of scum to find anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.