One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Also where the name attack vs the no name attack people that like to hype shit .
If this was Sanji or luffy or even anyone else i know you guys would clown on them but it zoro so no lol .

Great chapter.

Oda still got it. The haters on this forum (who still deeply care actually) need to sit down and be patient for set up.

OP is unique in that more than any other manga. Even though he drags segments, this a weekly manga and intended to be read in volumes.

Loved the clash between Zoro and Nusjuro As expected they will fight at the end most likely.

Also was very dope to see Cricket again wow.

At least the VA characters had a moment of competence.

Overall a sick chapter. 8/10 honestly

If Oda wants all 5 Gorosei can lose here.
Yea for sure... tbh i see something happening to saturn for sure because of catarina getting his face. Zoro can't look bad vs nusjuro at most nusjuro would need to flee or get defeated imo whatever happens here can't make it look like a zoro loss. I personally still expect kizaru to get up and do damage to them as well in some way .

Worst

Custom title
W8 a second shouldn't they know him from the times of Joy Boy ? ( Assuming there was a clear connection between the Robot and Joy Boy ofc )

Well there's another thing we have to figure out