Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
yep
have u played sonic riders / zero gravity are well? my fav sonic games
Tax Man's Sonic CD remaster is my GOAT
My favs are Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure 2

Burned a lot of hours of my life on those lol

Specially for getting S rank on stages and raising a Chao that looked just like Shadow

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
yes!!! though don't have those game anymore :catcry:

i hope they port them to steam, zero gravity i always chose silver or shadow lol.

i saw new racing game on steam for sonic, but not fan of cars, miss skateboard/hover board silver had in zero gravity.
yess!!

there is one online. u can download it in a discord server and play agaisnt players online but they modded the game for balance and online play. it feels different lol

i didnt like karts either. skateboard racing was much more fun. i used to play storm or super sonic because im giga chad 8)

My favs are Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure 2

Burned a lot of hours of my life on those lol

Specially for getting S rank on stages and raising a Chao that looked just like Shadow
ooooo same

i had dreamcast and s ranked all levels. i also got tails chao...from phantasy star online..

i miss chao mechanics, other sonic game removed it.

i been waiting for remake of sonic adventure 2.

the closest i found for remake is this guy doing all level/model hd!! which coming in july 4.

i have sonic adventure 2 on steam now. so am happy ^^

also sonic x shadow generations, i can't wait for

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
The 3D one I spent the most time on was Sonic Heroes lol

Sonic Advanced 2 and 3 where my main Sonic games for years until I ran into CD on playing stuff back
I played Sonic heroes too. With a team of 3 on stages iirc

After those two my faves were also the Sonic Advanced Series and Sonic Shuffle.

Too many good games. I don't think I played CD though

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
The 3D one I spent the most time on was Sonic Heroes lol

Sonic Advanced 2 and 3 where my main Sonic games for years until I ran into CD on playing stuff back
heros was nice too. was tough to control as a kid lol. have u played shadow the hedghog or sonic unleashed as well? was around the same time

yess!!

there is one online. u can download it in a discord server and play agaisnt players online but they modded the game for balance and online play. it feels different lol

i didnt like karts either. skateboard racing was much more fun. i used to play storm or super sonic because im giga chad 8)
wait i can still play zero gravity with silver hover board!!?? where is the link!!!! :lunazing:

πšƒπš‘πš’πš—πš”πš’πš—πš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš’πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπš 𝟸.𝟢 πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš‹πšŽ πš–πšŠπšπš’πšŠ πš˜πš› πšŠπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πš πš—, πš‘πš’πšœ πš›πš˜πš•πšŽ πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš πšπš›πš˜πš– πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πšŽ πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ πš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 πš‹πšŽ 𝚊 πšˆπš˜πš—πš”πš˜ πš˜πš› πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‘πš’πšπš‘-πš™πš›πš’πš˜πš›πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πš πš— πš›πš˜πš•πšŽ, 𝚠𝚎 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšπš’πšœπš‘ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πš’ πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšŒπš˜πš—πšœπš’πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πš’πš—πš”πš’πš—πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πš‘πš’πš– πšŠπš—πš’πš πšŠπš’.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
ooooo same

i had dreamcast and s ranked all levels. i also got tails chao...from phantasy star online..

i miss chao mechanics, other sonic game removed it.

i been waiting for remake of sonic adventure 2.

the closest i found for remake is this guy doing all level/model hd!! which coming in july 4.

i have sonic adventure 2 on steam now. so am happy ^^

also sonic x shadow generations, i can't wait for

Oh damn Phantasy Star Online. That's another game I played a lot but was never able to beat it.

That clip from Sonic x Shadow looks very good. I might try playing it:endthis:

Oh damn Phantasy Star Online. That's another game I played a lot but was never able to beat it.

That clip from Sonic x Shadow looks very good. I might try playing it:endthis:
yup!

here more gameplay of shadow.

also he gonna get movie version model i am hearing, since sonic the hedgehog 3 movie coming out this year. and this game coming around October. around my birthday, so def picking it up!! ^^