Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝙰, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕.
its ok luka will die in his place nbd

i'll just say it, i have ability that implies that only cult-cult is CP-0 (and maaaaaybe Buggy), but then leared that it CP-0 aren't cult in fact so i assumed there's no more cults

Damn, it's first time I've been confused with Juliet xd Like, we have different gender to begin with. Anyways, last games I've had before break I've been tryharding and got frustrated af. I decided i'm going to chill there before I saw my role.

Isn't it RNGd? And we still don't have results. Even for first one.

Is it another lie? huh

But seriously. Are you indie or not?

I really don't understand.
Its not RNG and we got the results lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You underestimate my lungs, they will be charcoal by the time I'm 50,

That is infact not what you asked and I'm not jumping through hoops while at work because you keep shifting your goal post.
yo thoughts on pot? his name is a synonym of smth we smoke, we can smoke him today if u down

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

(Game Hazard Passive) All ability names have been janitored for the rest of the dayphase

(Yasakani no Magatama) has been activated. Target every player and flip a coin. If it flips Tails their next action is redirected to another player at random

(Yata no Kagami) has been activated to target 3 random players who have gained a Pirate assist and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose redirect the pirate assist back to them

(Ama no Murakumo) has been activated to target a top 4 poster and challenge them to r/p/s. If they lose destroy one haki burst ability
same coloring as Akainu right?

is it the same as Shanks' color?

yo thoughts on pot? his name is a synonym of smth we smoke, we can smoke him today if u down
I haven't seen much of Pot Goblin this game, saw his name a couple times brought up by other people in their Poses.
Ok
I need to know what you lied about, saying "I lied in x!" doesnt help or refute my case of worst
And moving the goal posts again. You don't give a shit about that and I proved it already when I pointed out the post I believe Worst made that was Lie Detected and tagged you into that one priorly, and not only have you refused to engage with that topic, you yourself said that an ISO of Worst is something town should do

After being accused of a false lie detect, I think a town could do one of primarely two things. 1. Demonstrate exactly where he lied in his ISO / ask which post was lie detected,
While the context and connotation of your pots implies Worst should have been the one to do that, you also failed to follow up and do what you suggested a townie should do: ISO and investigate further. You know investigate lies, the entire point of this game

Status
Not open for further replies.