Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want scum to win more than town since town doesnt deserve it
I'll still play to my wincon tho dw
so i guess this implies u read me as town, because if u think am scum then town is doing a good job today

guess we're both just drawing short end of the stick huh

And moving the goal posts again. You don't give a shit about that and I proved it already when I pointed out the post I believe Worst made that was Lie Detected and tagged you into that one priorly, and not only have you refused to engage with that topic, you yourself said that an ISO of Worst is something town should do
Answer the question
While the context and connotation of your pots implies Worst should have been the one to do that, you also failed to follow up and do what you suggested a townie should do: ISO and investigate further. You know investigate lies, the entire point of this game
Answer the question

so i guess this implies u read me as town, because if u think am scum then town is doing a good job today

guess we're both just drawing short end of the stick huh
Yah I do
Even if you are scum fwiw I dont think town is doing a good job today and more stumbled into the correct kill since I genuinly have not seen a single accusation against you from every player but Ratchet

resonings?

are you even following the game?

agreed

i mean my read was accurate about PB and that came from like 5 post of his...

just ignore rat for now the invest was either accurate and town or faked and we can worry about him later, no one like an emo kid who disrupts rather than contributing.

what do you think of Clown, Orca and Luka?
Clown and Luka are in the POE IMO, not sure about Orca, his tone seemed townie though he became less active.

Luka was hinting some abilities earlier, not sure if he would do so as scum.

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍: 𝙰 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎. 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
Rats are cool.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yah I do
Even if you are scum fwiw I dont think town is doing a good job today and more stumbled into the correct kill since I genuinly have not seen a single accusation against you from every player but Ratchet
think ratchet's accusations r pretty easily checkmatable this game, he's getting carried by mech and naught else

btw @Tyrant MUUGEN actually i have no idea why orca voted me, maybe u have a point there regarding him being scum

Answer the question

Answer the question
If you could read you'd realize the question has already been answered, I've quoted it at you and it's Worsts post you have read in your PM, but refuse to acknowledge in thread looking for anything else to distract from that, asking for more info, yet at the same time you refuse to actually engage with the posts at all as you once again prove here.

Yeah you're scum

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Clown and Luka are in the POE IMO, not sure about Orca, his tone seemed townie though he became less active.

Luka was hinting some abilities earlier, not sure if he would do so as scum.
well PB is gone so makes sense Orca is also no where to be found.
think ratchet's accusations r pretty easily checkmatable this game, he's getting carried by mech and naught else

btw @Tyrant MUUGEN actually i have no idea why orca voted me, maybe u have a point there regarding him being scum
when did he vote you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
or maybe this is a case of only town voting the main wagon because it is a wrong wagon. mafia will just avoid it altogether. the only scum in this wagon is probably ratchet

pot is too afraid to even omgus me, if sm1 has a vig shot just blow it there tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.