Status
Not open for further replies.
The confusing Charlie and Juliet was likely genuine, but it also shows he isn’t putting much thought into it as otherwise he‘d have focused on the UN Charlie, looked him up, ISO‘d him and memorized his UN.

1: lol this is Mafia, everyone lies that's the game. There is a reason "Truth Meta" got memes into Oblivion
2: yeah but let's further explore why this is BS in
3: It was a scum lie detect, of which we don't know the exact post. But you are right in one thing, scum did actually tunnel in. You and Ultra both hard tunneled and You've been acting near offended that Town hasn't jumped into the Lie Detect, despite the above points. And when this is explained to you, instead of any sort of counter argument you project "TMI", which it seems is far more likely to be from your end if you're so insistent on this phase lynching someone off of a scum ability we didn't even see the post it targeted

[Vote Lynch Luka]
You think Luka may be Blackbeard himself?

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you could read you'd realize the question has already been answered, I've quoted it at you and it's Worsts post you have read in your PM, but refuse to acknowledge in thread looking for anything else to distract from that, asking for more info, yet at the same time you refuse to actually engage with the posts at all as you once again prove here.

Yeah you're scum
have u always been this confident in pushing scum reads?

DAY 2, VC 2
up to post #5,206

WAGONS

Emil - 6
CoC - 3
Luka - 2
Worst - 2*
Charlie - 1
Crowned Witch - 1
Random Asshole - 1

HISTORY

MUUGEN: Ratchet > Fuji > The Orca > Luka
Dr. Watson: Seraphoenix > CoC > Emil
Mr. Reloaded: CoC > Emil > Unvote > Luka > Orwelian > CoC
Crowned Witch: Ratchet > unvote > lemon.de > CoC
Flower: Luka > Emil > Mr. Reloaded > Emil
Ratchet: Alwaysmind > Emil
The Orca: lemon.de > Emil
Emil: Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Pot Goblin (again) > Random Asshole
*Ultra*: Orwelian > Emil > Ratchet > Worst
lemon.de: Charlie
Worst: Mr. Reloaded > Emil > CoC
Lord Melkor: Ripped Cal > Unvote > Emil
Kiku: Emil > Unvote > Crowned Witch
Alwaysmind: Ratchet > Unvote
Luka: Worst
Mashiro Blue: Emil
Random Asshole: Luka

QUOTES (new ones)

If you could read you'd realize the question has already been answered, I've quoted it at you and it's Worsts post you have read in your PM, but refuse to acknowledge in thread looking for anything else to distract from that, asking for more info, yet at the same time you refuse to actually engage with the posts at all as you once again prove here.

Yeah you're scum
WHAT DID YOU LIE ABOUT
You do not LIE as town, you withhold info
Answer the question

Emil

Certified Memelord
Shut the fuck up Ekko. Stop being a bitch. Who the fuck cares about the opposing alignment? What kind of reasoning is this.
well its a game at the end of the day and i care more about having fun than winning

personally think if every town confirmed themselves with actions or ATE, we wont have a fun game and it'll sux for the scum team

i understand mech clears like copped innocent or guilty, but flavor clears is too much and my ability straight up reveals my flavor to another player and puts me in a chat with them, potentially can confirm 2 players if the other player claims to me in the chat

it's stupidly strong so i wont use it. if i was unable to convince the mob with just talking then think we ought to give the mafia their deserved mislynch aye?

i know if i get yeeted town will blame me for their incompetence but they need to learn to play the game without overly relying on cheap shit or ATE to carry them

just my own personal take on why i didnt use the ability u will see on my flip

Yeah you're scum
Youre defending worst harder than they are ffs
Please answer the question. I get that you can make jokes as town, but worst also claimed that "oh yeah i lied all the time this game" without pointing out what they could have lied about. Now, let propose you this; in past games, what did you actively lie about? Ratchet pointed out how tonw withhold information, but never how they actively lie.

well its a game at the end of the day and i care more about having fun than winning

personally think if every town confirmed themselves with actions or ATE, we wont have a fun game and it'll sux for the scum team

i understand mech clears like copped innocent or guilty, but flavor clears is too much and my ability straight up reveals my flavor to another player and puts me in a chat with them, potentially can confirm 2 players if the other player claims to me in the chat

it's stupidly strong so i wont use it. if i was unable to convince the mob with just talking then think we ought to give the mafia their deserved mislynch aye?

i know if i get yeeted town will blame me for their incompetence but they need to learn to play the game without overly relying on cheap shit or ATE to carry them

just my own personal take on why i didnt use the ability u will see on my flip
Youre game throwing right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.