Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some idiots really believe Orochi is dead:nicagesmile:

Like did yall not see that fucking fodder Pound.....who literally has no power whatsoever. Survive a beheading by a Veteran like Oven.

Ffs Orochi has a unexplained DF....obviously Oda will capitalise on it and say thats how he survived. Its sad that this community will keep on being disappointed cause they have no ability to learn anything. At this point I blame yall idiots for falling for the same fake tension deaths.
pssst we are past that point.:whitepress:
now we are talking about the Ancient weapon Kaido's crew has. namely King. it turns out his sword is actually a Ancient weapon, the one kaido was talking about in this chap.:pepemwai::pepemwai:
i bet its called UrAnus:ihaha::ihaha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1.) Mimimi?
2.) Keep in mind that this was Luffy without AdCoA - and Page One's jaw was almost dislocated from an EG which was rather small than the one which Luffy used to punch Dragon Kaido towards the ground. Furthermore, Yamato herself mentioned that Luffy did not fight seriously, like at all.
3.) King bodies nobody comparable on his level whilst King has to prove that he can match Bound Man head-on. Marco bodied the Big Mom Pirates as well and Marco > King.
The offical changed it from dislocated to loosened a huge difference. Meaning pay pay didnt really feel it.

No, I'm genuinely asking why Kaido has to cut him with a sword. Instead of killing him with Thunder Bagua.
To execute someone in front of the public you have to behead that person. I mean, Kaido could also smash on Orochi's head with his club and making it a bloody paste but how much guarantied it is? Also, beheading Orochi's head was gore enough, smashing it into a bloody paste would be much more gore.

Cutting someone's head is the most efficient way to kill him whilst Orochi could still survive a lethal club blow; the sword's lethality was more necessary.

Some idiots really believe Orochi is dead:nicagesmile:

Like did yall not see that fucking fodder Pound.....who literally has no power whatsoever. Survive a beheading by a Veteran like Oven.

Ffs Orochi has a unexplained DF....obviously Oda will capitalise on it and say thats how he survived. Its sad that this community will keep on being disappointed cause they have no ability to learn anything. At this point I blame yall idiots for falling for the same fake tension deaths.
show us the panel where pound has his head decapitated, we see kaido slashing orochi's head off and orochi's head was lying on the ground lmao whereas pound being attacked by oven was off paneled and the only thing we see later on is a bloody blade, not pound's headless body or his head.

Soon bro, soon...
If the raid fail, wano himself becaming to a mess big war with the Navy joining two weeks later the war with at least two admirals.
And then we can get some juicy panels and also Greenbull reveal and power.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@T.D.A
Probably Yamato get catch in the next chapters by Who´s Who.
Oda bring the hint of the last panel for some reason, they connect the Flyers to catch Luffy and Yamato.
Since xDrake and Blackmarie don´t have interest for Yama and also Sasaki get catch, the only one are Ulti+Pageone+Who´s Who.

Oda already foreshadowe the event with a rematch of Ulti+Pageone vs Luffy(probably G4) and Yamato vs Who´s Who, who defeat Yamato and take her to Kaido(or at least catch her, because defeat would be still to much even for Who´S Who).
The last thing we need is another Princess in need of saving but wouldn't be surprised.

To execute someone in front of the public you have to behead that person. I mean, Kaido could also smash on Orochi's head with his club and making it a bloody paste but how much guarantied it is? Also, beheading Orochi's head was gore enough, smashing it into a bloody paste would be much more gore.

Cutting someone's head is the most efficient way to kill him whilst Orochi could still survive a lethal club blow; the sword's lethality was more necessary.
Agreement accepted.
King's sword > Kaido's club then. Higher lethality and more dangerous.

p.s.
I wish the bolded part happened instead.

Of the F6 only three characters could fight them, since Blackmarie,xDrake and Sasaki(who get captured) don´t really have interest for the Yamato plot, the only three are Who´sWho,Pageone+Ulti.

I already write my though how Oda could handle the situation:
Ulti and Pageone rematch vs Luffy(probably this time with G4)
Who´s Who vs Yamato

I have the feeling that Who´s Who get his chance to captured Yamato, Oda didn´t build the whole F6 vs Calamity thing for no reason, I can see Who´s Who taking Yamato with him and bringing her to Kaido.
Personally with G4 I don't think there would be that much of a fight, I would expect Luffy to actually take them seriously and use Advanced CoA against them as we have been teased with the handcuffs now, as for Who's who and Yamato I believe you are right but I don't know how that would work, would Who's who just pick a Calamity and then they start fighting off the bat? We shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.