Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Thinking about Egghead:
Sanjis used Exoskeleton twice and IJ 0 times
Zoros used CoC twice and KoH 0 times
Luffys used Gear 5 four times and CoC with G5 once.

Luffys been hardcore spamming his Wano power up like crazy. Worst part, Luffy still hasn’t defeated a single character this arc.
Cope because Sanji let Vegapunk die.
Sanji wanted to score points with 12 years old and in the end needed to get saved by same 12 years old.

Daddy Genes saved him
No eyebrow switch=no genes cry
Post automatically merged:

Thinking about Egghead:

Luffys been hardcore spamming his Wano power up like crazy. Worst part, Luffy still hasn’t defeated a single character this arc.
Lucci?

I think your slow bro I never said Sanji took damage I said he got put on his neck. I also said he wasn’t going to get any redemption against the gorosei which it looks like I’m right. You played yourself. Now the stronger members of the crew are fighting Nosjiro since Sanji couldn’t with the help of like 5 people.
Sanji was the strongest one there out of the people with him and he didn’t need any help to blitz, deflect v.nus’ sword and make him leak a fountain

Zoro needed jinbe’s help to mimic even less than a fraction of base sanji’s speed in order to match V.Nus’ power

Zoro will never in hus life be above sanjj so keep crying like @ShishioIsBack

Last edited:
If there is a split it will be like that -

Luffy Sanji Franky Jinbe Zoro - Giants ship

Nami Usopp Robin Brook chopper - Sunny (if it really happened that means Nami and others waiting for Zoro and Jinbe was just waste of time lol)

Split can only happen if Jinbe and Zoro get stuck fighting Venus and some crewmates wait for them.
So far their intention is to jump on ship before Nusjuro can do anything.

Usopp and Robin have some connection with Elbaf.
Nami most likely have some connection too. Because Oda said she will be from Sweden.

Can't see any kind of splitting happening tho.
Sunny has to land on same place as Giants ship.

If there is a split it will be like that -

Luffy Sanji Franky Jinbe Zoro - Giants ship

Nami Usopp Robin Brook chopper - Sunny (if it really happened that means Nami and others waiting for Zoro and Jinbe was just waste of time lol)

Split can only happen if Jinbe and Zoro get stuck fighting Venus and some crewmates wait for them.
So far their intention is to jump on ship before Nusjuro can do anything.

Usopp and Robin have some connection with Elbaf.
Nami most likely have some connection too. Because Oda said she will be from Sweden.

Can't see any kind of splitting happening tho.
Sunny has to land on same place as Giants ship.
nice fan fiction

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zoro got sent flying and couldn’t land a hit even with jinbei help even though all nasjuro did was block and zoro used a named attack plus adv coc

Sanji blocked najsuro bllood lust sword swing 2 handed attack and made him bleed and lose a tooth then got sent flying

Who did better

Thinking about Egghead:

Oda really showing only Nika which pissed me off before, like i want to see Kizaru and Sanji clash for good sake
That "part" was a good start to fight him

Zoro got sent flying and couldn’t land a hit even with jinbei help even though all nasjuro did was block and zoro used a named attack plus adv coc

Sanji blocked najsuro bllood lust sword swing 2 handed attack and made him bleed and lose a tooth then got sent flying

Who did better
The one who get send flying since Sanji got chew up instantly
and then next chapter he was on ground and Nas didn't bother to fight him, he still chasing bonney