@Yoho you could've shot at Worst today, he was added late so he's not the Yonkou and a confirmed scum. But i guess he'd be protected today.

Even firing in PoV should do you good, but from Castlevania experience I don't think you'd do good that way. Lol
Flowa is likely good this game, go with her reads before firing.

I will be taking APOLOGIES for giving worst on a platter and you rock suckers ignoring me
I had my suspicions on him for pushing shade my side thinking i was offline, bt i ignored it.

Anyhow you are hip hoping between factions, bad that you didn't join Town. We could do with more brotha, you catching scums anyway.

Zehahaha you cuck townies brought back cal only so he could amped me again. He is a blackbeard pirate in spirit. I will make sure he is on the winning team before this game is over

I had my suspicions on him for pushing shade my side thinking i was offline, bt i ignored it.

Anyhow you are hip hoping between factions, bad that you didn't join Town. We could do with more brotha, you catching scums anyway.
There's still time for you to join the Blackbeard pirates. We are the new town

There's still time for you to join the Blackbeard pirates. We are the new town
No you should've done the deed early when i had asked.

Now I'm going to grave with the Town if need be.
Zehahaha you cuck townies brought back cal only so he could amped me again. He is a blackbeard pirate in spirit. I will make sure he is on the winning team before this game is over
Or you turn Town and join Cal:milaugh:

I was planning to go into this day powering through and leading town but then after Flower ignored my question intending to work together after tunneling me all of last day phase for the stellar reason of me confusing two people my wim to do that kinda vanished

Worst

Custom title
It appears time has come to spill the beans

Yes......yes dear townies this post right here:

I'm town again though......
It's a lie!

The lie is that there's one part missing from the sentence.......

I'm town again though......
What i meant to say was:
I'm WITH town again though......
Now you probably wondering ? How i got myelf into this situation ? We could call it destiny! OR bad luck.......

Let me tell you the full story:

When i subbed again after i died with Zoro......i rolled Survivor, i was about to claim it right away and be done with it....BUT SAW THIS!!

Survivor now, leave me the fuck alone. Thx.
You guys can imagine my shock when i read that....it was something like this:

What was i supposed to do ? Counterclaim Flowa ? I'm not that crazy!! After all i'm just a survivor why do i even to bother ?

But then i got an idea! I thought " w8 a second! i'm Worst! Master of lies and deceit! I can come up with something right ? "

And so i did! I said that i was town and that i had 2 actions that could confirm my role......the thing is i didn't had such actions....

....so all that was left was trying to buy time saying " I'm waiting for Ariess to process my actions "

And then even fate smiled at me with this:

(Game Hazard Passive) All ability names have been janitored for the rest of the dayphase
This was the perfect opportunity untill Ultra and his gang decided to wake up and throw this hot potato at me!

And let me tell you my plan would've worked if it wasn't for them!

BUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON MY FATE!

Let me tell you that all i did was i town's best interest i even went hard after scums and tried to help you guys game solve pretty much going against my wincon being one of the most active in the thread! I even pretty much got you guys the BP Kaido on a silver plate!

Now if you think i deserve death penalty for such innocent actions......so be it!

Vote Lynch CoC

> I'm just an innocent survivor bro
> Even though there's another claimed survivor bro
> That's why I typed up this long post explaining myself bro

Get him!!!!