Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If we're screwed anyways, we can just Lynch you out of spite. Just saying. Mafia would help too i bet.
That be a waste of a lynch and would bring you no closer to winning the game, also I gave all the information I could gather

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm still waiting for the abilities I sent yesterday to go through

Worst

Custom title
lul i don't. i was going to measures prior reactions from CoC.

theres's a pattern where the plea CoC makes is based on being an innocent little lamb with little awareness of what's going on. think it's given the ability to scoot by. if there's any other way to deal with the slot to sort it out once and for all, however, that'd be my preference. it's clogging up another spot on the lynch candidacy.

Vote lynch CoC
We've been asking him the whole previous cycle to come and give us explanations.....we got nothing

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It said it was lasting a full cycle...and even after that people still sussed him like Ratchet...maybe Ratchet is Nami lol
Only way to know for sure is to lynch him and see if he flips Nami

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Just cancel and change your damn target to him. Oh my god.
I'm shooting Polar who is Jack at least according to blues list I have no reason or obligation to switch targets if my current target is for sure one of my targets

Now you can either lynch Coc

Or

Learn to be paitent and I'll smite him tomorrow

It's up to you

I'm shooting Polar who is Jack at least according to blues list I have no reason or obligation to switch targets if my current target is for sure one of my targets

Now you can either lynch Coc

Or

Learn to be paitent and I'll smite him tomorrow

It's up to you
Polar is a stump. You can’t kill him anymore.