Luka might be BB tbh. The way he approached the lie detect looked like he had TMI on that being legit.
yup. he really jumped on worst with lightning speed.

worst did lie, but for worst it seems it's not particularly egregious for him to overtly lie or withhold information as he sees fit with either alignment. so it's not really alignment indicative and a definite "should lynch, very dangerous"

Of that list I like Luka the least

Luka did somethin really pingy to me which was to instantly jump on Worst for that lie detect post despite it coming from scum group + it didn't even show what was lie detected. Seems like he was antsy to jump on somethin. There's his general vibe as well.
+10
So much has happened damn
:risitavirus:

Imma still vouch for CoC as somethin caught my eye durin night phase in that is he was catchin up and likin posts and such, that redirect felt more of an attack on Cal rather than protecting CoC

At the very least he won't be on a team cause I feel he'd get some form of guidence if he was on a chat
pot can i direct you to my ISO?

scum can easily like posts in retrospect. all it really shows is CoC has been keeping up with the thread.

agree with your take on cal and why it occurred.

I'm rollin slow this game so I'm focusing on finding town and wittling the list down then hunting rn

But this is what I'm lookin at rn

Player List (28/35)
1: Yoho - Enel
2: Flower - Buggy

3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
10: Polar Bear - Jack
11: Ratchet
12: Fujishiro - Shanks
13: Red Night
14: RippedCal
15: Orwellian
16: The Orca
17: Ultra - King
18: lemon.de
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns

21: Luka
22: Sir Dante - Brook
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
25: TheAncientCenturian
26: Worst - Zoro
27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi
29: Charlie

30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue
32: Seraphoenix - Part 1 Luffy
33: BoaHancockHusband - Robin

34: Flower
35: Worst
okay. have these reads changed?

should we focus trying to separate mafia or cults is the question tbh

like, folks like reloaded could be indie but i doubt they're mafia
so frankly idk lol

if we don't focus on indies we run the risk of the cult slipping away. i would suggest doing our best to balance between indie and scumhunting.