Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
As bad as he plays it hurts to say but Luka may be a red herring currently set up by players like Ratchet for lynch or to be vigged as lynches only matter when scum can get town lynched.
Results I got said Luka was Nami but I was confused so idk how accurate that is

See a chance that Emil really might be town, got pushed or vated by players like Ratchet, Melkor, Kiku and Blue.

Can see Blue as lurking scum too.

Orca doing wild stuff, pushed lemon and is now aiming for Red Night. We won't be lucky enough to get lemon's flip unjanitored, could have been interesting. But too helpful for town and helpful stuff for town isn't allowed in this game.

Lemon was most likely town because RNG-superkills would never land and work on any other faction than town in this game.

Call me at EoD and tell me who to vote although it's proven that votes don't matter. Pretty much done with my contribution this phase.

Won't claim but maybe as soon as Flower can guess my role she's gonna yell it out in the thread as she usually does.

Lemon was most likely town because RNG-superkills would never land and work on any other faction than town in this game.

Call me at EoD and tell me who to vote although it's proven that votes don't matter. Pretty much done with my contribution this phase.

Won't claim but maybe as soon as Flower can guess my role she's gonna yell it out in the thread as she usually does.
well, there were Pedospero actions so i guess he's just germa

I know this is a srm game and people expect abilities to be flying around 24/7 but I do enjoy it more when people are actually trying to solve the game with good Ole logic and reasoning over relying on write up actions to solve the game.

Now for those who have never played a aries Until now this is just part of the process of these games, you will go through all 5 stages of grief before accepting the true meaning to these games... to not take it serious. Have a laugh and remember the memes we made along the way.

You see what I find humorous is that players will complain to me that the game is unbalanced and is heavily against town with the amount of abilities anti town can use to protect themselves meanwhile in private Mafia will complain to me that the game is unbalanced and is heavily against Mafia with the way town can basically confirm themselves via actions or blatant role revealing. These games truly are a Schrödinger’s Mafia Game, you will only find the true joy in the chaos when you do what indies do in these games. Just vibe with the chaos :willight:

Now gonna update some things before processing actions

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Let's see

Strawhats
Baroque Works
Beast Pirates
Big Mom pirates
Black Beard Pirates

A sprinkle of Indies

🤔 Are these all the known factions