i was able to cut potential list of Blackbeards to 8 people, but it's not completely foolproof and could include some angleshooting

@Flower @Dr. Watson @Naomi

- RA,
- Relo,
- Luka,
- Red Night,
- Witch,
- Melkor,
- Kiku,
- Ratchet

wdyt?

Basically, these are people who posted prior to first Blackbeard WU (other than towns and dead people). Worked out for Enel, Zoro and Shanks.

i was able to cut potential list of Blackbeards to 8 people, but it's not completely foolproof and could include some angleshooting

- RA,
- Relo,
- Luka,
- Red Night,
- Witch,
- Melkor,
- Kiku,
- Ratchet

wdyt?

Basically, these are people who posted prior to first Blackbeard WU (other than towns and dead people). Worked out for Enel, Zoro and Shanks.
I'm leaning between Melkor, Reloaded and Luka tbh.

- RA,
- Relo,
- Luka,
- Red Night,
- Witch,
- Melkor,
- Kiku,
- Ratchet

wdyt?

You can probably remove Ratchet and Red Night

Witch complains a lot for someone who's potentially winning atm so I'd cut her too.

- Relo,
- Luka,
- Red Night,
- Melkor,
- Kiku

Would Luka leave a game as Blackbeard? idk, would be funny tho, since Fuji would sub for role that killed him

- Relo,
- Red Night,
- Melkor,
- Kiku

Out of these I'd guess either Melkor or Reloaded tbh.